• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Successful Fundraisers Still Happen in Economically Struggling Areas?

to not buy things but there are also a lot of people that are really trying to get through this tough time.It all depends on each individual situation.
DessertDivaFL
Gold Member
Well, ladies and gentleman, I had a fundraiser last night. I was really nervous because our area in SW FL is in the news for being the worst in the area for foreclosures. (President Obama came to Fort Myers this month)

Last night the fundraiser total was $1,005. I could not believe it. Even with our crappy economy down here, people were still buying! I feel so blessed! :angel:

That's great! Congrats!!!

Way to go Danielle!!!!!! I am so happy for you.

I'm sure you had something to with it! Good job!!

Great! I am working on getting a few fundraisers for April/May to get good bookings in June for all the great Host/Guest specials!

I've found that our FRs are usually pretty good. People recognize that they're practical items and there's no additional markup just because it's a FR. Personally, I'd rather spend $30 on a practical item that I'll use than $10 on overpriced candy or wrapping paper. Especially now.

chefann said:
I've found that our FRs are usually pretty good. People recognize that they're practical items and there's no additional markup just because it's a FR. Personally, I'd rather spend $30 on a practical item that I'll use than $10 on overpriced candy or wrapping paper. Especially now.

Bingo! We don't have to mark up a thing...unfortunately it may not seem that way when the new prices are in effect March 1st. I know it is necessary with cost increases but some things are going up $3 or more in price.

I too, had an over $1000 fundraiser in February. She's booked again for June. It was a fundraiser for a school and she wants to do again before school gets out.

I had a $3700 fundraiser in feb so i think some people use the economy as an excuse

What kind of fundraiser was it for school that you did?

lockhartkitchen said:
I too, had an over $1000 fundraiser in February. She's booked again for June. It was a fundraiser for a school and she wants to do again before school gets out.

Congratulations! That is wonderful! :thumbup:

TerraOB83 said:
I had a $3700 fundraiser in feb so i think some people use the economy as an excuse

It all depends on each individual situation. I know people who are doing well and others that haven't paid their mortgage in 3 months. Yes, people are indeed buying!

yeah i agree there are some that are really struggling right now in my area a lot of people use it as an excuse

1. How does a fundraiser with Pampered Chef benefit the economy?

A fundraiser with Pampered Chef benefits the economy by providing a source of income for the organization or cause that is hosting the fundraiser. This can help support local businesses and stimulate the economy in the community.

2. Can anyone host a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone can host a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. Whether you are an individual, a small business, or a large organization, Pampered Chef offers a variety of fundraising options to meet your needs.

3. How much money can be raised through a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money that can be raised through a Pampered Chef fundraiser varies depending on the size and location of the event, as well as the level of participation and promotion. On average, fundraisers can earn 15-20% of the total sales as profit.

4. Are there any upfront costs to hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

No, there are no upfront costs to hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. We provide all the necessary materials and support to help you have a successful event.

5. How do I get started with hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

To get started with hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or fill out a fundraiser request form on our website. A consultant will guide you through the process and help you plan a successful fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • completelychristie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Stephaniem