• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising Ideas in Canada | Tips and Inspiration for Successful Campaigns

In summary, to host a fundraiser with Pampered Chef in Canada, you can contact a consultant or fill out a form on their website. The percentage of sales that goes towards your fundraiser depends on the total amount of sales generated, with 10% for orders under $750, 15% for orders between $750-$1,200, and 20% for orders over $1,200. Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen products for fundraising in Canada, including exclusive items not found in their regular catalogs. The duration of a fundraiser can vary, typically lasting 2-4 weeks. Hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef in Canada not only raises money for your organization, but also provides a fun and risk-free way for supporters
pccbradley
Good Day, I live in Ontario Canada, I am looking at 2 fundraisers, for 2 different organizations. I am trying to find letters and ideas from people whom have done fundraiser. I am new to this and trying to understand it all. One fundraiser is for a little boy who is rather sick and have some major hospital time coming up and the family needs help with money. I am not really sure how to do this one, as a kitchen show, a catalogue show, or both. Please help me figure this one out.

Thanks
Sandi :) :) :)

Try BothHi Sandi!

I have heard that doing both is a great idea. I am in my SS2 month and I am doing an online fundraiser. Let me know what you descide to do!! Thanks

Amanda

Letters in PC FilesIn Pampered Chef Files there two documents I use: Fundraiser Overview Letter 05 & Fundraiser Profit Breakdown.

Good luck!

What is the process for hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef in Canada?

To host a fundraiser with Pampered Chef in Canada, you can either contact a local Pampered Chef consultant or fill out a form on our website. Once you have expressed interest in hosting a fundraiser, a consultant will work with you to choose a date, create a personalized fundraising link, and provide you with all the necessary materials to promote the event.

What percentage of sales will go towards our fundraiser?

The percentage of sales that goes towards your fundraiser depends on the total amount of sales generated. For orders under $750, 10% of the total sales will go towards your fundraiser. For orders between $750-$1,200, 15% will go towards your fundraiser. For orders over $1,200, 20% will go towards your fundraiser.

What types of products are available for fundraising in Canada?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of products for fundraising in Canada, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. We also have a selection of limited-time offers and exclusive fundraising products that are not available in our regular catalogs. Your consultant can provide you with a full list of available products for your fundraiser.

How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser in Canada typically last?

The duration of a Pampered Chef fundraiser in Canada can vary depending on your needs and preferences. Typically, fundraisers can last anywhere from 2-4 weeks, but your consultant can work with you to determine the best timeframe for your specific event.

What are the benefits of hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef in Canada?

Hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef in Canada not only helps your organization raise money, but it also provides a fun and interactive way for your supporters to shop and discover new kitchen products. Additionally, our fundraising program is risk-free, meaning you only pay for the products you sell, and there are no minimum sales requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies