• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser How-To Flyer Needed.

In summary, to get started with a Pampered Chef fundraising event, simply contact a consultant or visit their website for a how-to flyer. The amount of money raised will vary, but on average, the organization can earn 10-20% of total sales. Products available for the fundraiser include a variety of high-quality kitchen items. It typically takes 2-3 weeks to receive the products after the fundraiser ends, with no upfront costs or fees. However, the organization may be responsible for shipping costs if they choose to have the products delivered directly to them.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I am putting together a fundraiser for the Band Boosters Organization.

I will have about 70 High School Students (and their parents, I'm sure) selling PC - each one will receive one catalog and 5 order forms. I'd also like to include an explanation sheet on how to collect orders, who to make checks to, how to order online, etc...and I wondered if anyone had one of those that they had made?

I don't need need anything with WHY to have a fundraiser, or a breakdown of what they can earn - I JUST need something to help them sell.

I'd really appreciate it if anyone had something like that!

I think I posted something with some of that info a while back. Let me check my attachment list.

Nope, sorry. It had no specifics on filling out forms, etc.

It is not a flyer, but you could probably cut and paste the information from this document. It is fundraising information created by Nancy Jo. Toward the bottom there is a letter to the Badminton Team, and then it goes on to show how to collect orders, etc.

Hope it helps.

Attachments

• Nancy%20Jo%20Ryan%20Fundraising%20tips[1].doc
    41 KB · Views: 415
Bren706 said:
It is not a flyer, but you could probably cut and paste the information from this document. It is fundraising information created by Nancy Jo. Toward the bottom there is a letter to the Badminton Team, and then it goes on to show how to collect orders, etc.

Hope it helps.

Brenda - thank you so much! That is definitely usable info for me!

Good luck Becky with the fundraiser!

I just sent in the other day a fundraiser I did here to benefit the Alzheimer's Association (our walk is the 27th). Sales were $651.28 w/2 bookings so the check from PC should be around $103.

1. How do I get started with a fundraising event using Pampered Chef?

To get started with a Pampered Chef fundraising event, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to request a fundraiser how-to flyer. This flyer will provide you with all the necessary information and steps to host a successful fundraiser with Pampered Chef.

2. How much money can we expect to raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money raised with a Pampered Chef fundraiser will vary depending on the number of participants and the sales generated. On average, a Pampered Chef fundraiser can earn 10-20% of total sales in commission for the organization.

3. What types of products are available for a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen products that are perfect for fundraising events. These include cookware, kitchen tools, bakeware, and more. A Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with a catalog of available products for your fundraiser.

4. How long does it take to receive the products after a fundraiser ends?

It typically takes 2-3 weeks for the products to be delivered after the fundraiser ends. This allows time for orders to be processed and shipped to the fundraiser organizer. If there are any delays, your Pampered Chef consultant will keep you updated.

5. Are there any upfront costs or fees for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, there are no upfront costs or fees for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser. The organization will earn a commission based on the sales generated during the event. However, the organization may be responsible for any shipping costs if they choose to have the products delivered directly to them instead of the fundraiser participants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ritabenson
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda