• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Fresh Flyer for Fundraiser Host Bookings?

In summary, a fundraiser-host booking flyer is a promotional tool that can be obtained from a Pampered Chef consultant. It can be customized and used to promote a fundraiser through various means, such as social media and email. To have a successful fundraiser-host booking, it is recommended to personalize the flyer, include a call-to-action, and follow up with potential hosts.
Akerstiens
I found this flyer on CS, but it was pretty old and some of the information was outdated. I updated it and made it so if you print two sided, you can put in packets for fundraisers to get potential host information. I'm doing a fundraiser right now and giving a prize for the person who has the most confirmed shows. It's the first time I've done this type of flyer, so I hope it works!!

Attachments

• Host Never Pay Full Price-Fundraiser.doc
    86.5 KB · Views: 722
Thanks. I am going to give this one a try too.

That's great that you updated the flyer and made it more useful for current fundraisers. It's always important to keep information up-to-date, especially when it comes to fundraising. The idea of giving a prize for the person with the most confirmed shows is a great incentive and I hope it encourages more people to participate. Good luck with your fundraiser and I hope the new flyer brings in even more success!

1. What is a fundraiser-host booking flyer?

A fundraiser-host booking flyer is a promotional tool used to encourage individuals or organizations to host a Pampered Chef fundraiser. It includes information about the benefits of hosting a fundraiser, such as earning free products and supporting a good cause.

2. How do I get a fundraiser-host booking flyer?

You can get a fundraiser-host booking flyer by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with a digital or physical copy of the flyer to share with potential hosts.

3. Can I customize the fundraiser-host booking flyer?

Yes, you can customize the fundraiser-host booking flyer to include your organization's logo or specific details about your fundraiser. However, please note that any changes to the flyer may need to be approved by your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. How can I use the fundraiser-host booking flyer to promote my fundraiser?

You can use the fundraiser-host booking flyer in various ways, such as sharing it on social media, emailing it to potential hosts, or printing it out and handing it out to individuals or organizations that may be interested in hosting a fundraiser.

5. Are there any tips for a successful fundraiser-host booking using the flyer?

Yes, here are a few tips for a successful fundraiser-host booking using the flyer:

• Personalize the flyer by adding your contact information or a personal message to potential hosts.
  • Include a call-to-action, such as "Contact me to schedule your fundraiser today!"
  • Share the flyer with as many people as possible, and encourage them to share it with their networks.
  • Follow up with potential hosts to answer any questions and remind them of the benefits of hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ChefSteph06
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefkeri
  • pamperedbecky