• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Make My Fundraiser a Success?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers various types of fundraisers, including catalog fundraisers, virtual fundraisers, and traditional home cooking shows. The amount of money that can be raised varies depending on the type of fundraiser and the number of participants, with an average of 15-20% of total sales. Fundraisers can also be customized to fit the needs of a specific group or organization, with the option to choose specific products and set sales goals. The ordering and delivery process is convenient, with orders being placed online through a unique link and products shipped directly to the customer's preferred address within 7-10 business days. Choosing Pampered Chef for a fundraiser comes with many benefits, such as high-quality products, easy online ordering,
iteachurkid
Silver Member
Hi everyone! I use this website all of the time, but have never posted (until now :) )I have my first fundraiser this weekend and was wondering what tips you all may have. I'm trying to decide if I should do a normal cooking show or just do a quick demo. If anyone has any advice, let me know! Thanks!!

:)
Jennifer

What size is the group you're working with? If it's large, I'd just explain the FR, have some products on display=perhaps with some produce they could play with, such as potatoes, cukes, whatever=and serve something you made ahead of time.

Maybe I should back up. I'm assuming it was like the one I did, where an organization met, had their meeting, ate, looked at my display, and took the packets I had prepared. From then on, it was like a big catalog show.

Whatever you decide, have fun and good luck!

Hi Jennifer,First of all, congratulations on your first fundraiser! That's so exciting. As someone who has organized fundraisers in the past, my advice would be to do a combination of both a cooking show and a quick demo. This way, you can showcase your skills and products while also keeping the event fast-paced and engaging.Some other tips I have are to make sure you have a clear goal for your fundraiser, promote it on social media and through word-of-mouth, and make sure to have a variety of products available for purchase. Also, don't be afraid to get creative with your demos and have fun with it!Good luck with your fundraiser and I hope it is a huge success! Let us know how it goes. :)

What types of fundraisers does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers various types of fundraisers, including catalog fundraisers, virtual fundraisers, and traditional home cooking shows.

How much money can be raised through a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money that can be raised through a Pampered Chef fundraiser varies depending on the type of fundraiser and the number of participants. On average, fundraisers can earn between 15-20% of total sales.

Can fundraisers be customized to fit the needs of a specific group or organization?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customizable fundraisers that can be tailored to fit the specific needs and goals of each group or organization. This includes choosing specific products to feature, setting sales goals, and more.

How does the ordering and delivery process work for a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Once the fundraiser is complete, orders can be placed online through a unique fundraising link. Products will then be shipped directly to the customer's preferred address, typically within 7-10 business days.

What are the benefits of choosing Pampered Chef for a fundraiser?

There are many benefits to choosing Pampered Chef for a fundraiser, including high-quality products, easy online ordering, and the opportunity to earn a significant amount of money for your organization. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers ongoing support and resources to help make your fundraiser a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • allieskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies