• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Organize a Successful Fundraiser for Relay for Life?

In summary, the conversation discusses the involvement of many people at CS in Relay for Life and the desire to do a fundraiser for the cause. The speaker mentions their experience with Relay for Life and their grandmother's battle with breast cancer. They ask for information on how to organize a fundraiser and receive a summary of the policies regarding fundraisers on Consultant's Corner. The summary explains that fundraisers are similar to cooking or catalog shows but the host receives a check instead of host benefits. The donation percentage varies based on the total amount of orders and there is a higher donation percentage for HWC fundraisers in May. The summary also mentions that our products are not marked up for fundraisers and there is a flyer available for more information.
PamperedPrincess02
While reading throw the treads I have found that many people here at CS is involved with Relay for Life which just tickles me. As mention in some of my posts I am on my hometown's Comm. as Project Cord. and Team Capt. for my church (4th year and only capt. every) I would love to do a fundraiser for my Team and I was wondering what information you can give me on this subject....I know nothing about fundraiser's and would like to put one together before our monthly meeting in April (I won't be at this months because I have PC Cluster Meeting...my 1st so excited) I am so proud to be part of a company that supports breast cancer research...I lost my grandmother Sept 06 to breast cancer...she never got to see my DD in person because of her treatments and the fact me DD was a newborn we was advised not to risk it. So I would like to do all I can to provide money to this cause so other kids doesn't have to lose a grandmother that they never even met because of cancer. Any help you all can provide would be appreciated! You guys are a amazing group of women & men and in the few days I have been her at CS it is a honor to have spoke to those I have! God Bless You All!

There is some information about FRs in the policies, which are online on Consultant's Corner. (BTW, if you haven't yet, I highly recommend printing them out and adding them to the business guide that came in your kit.)FRs are just like a cooking or catalog show, but instead of the usual host benefits, the chairperson receives a check. They can still take advantage of the monthly host special. The chairperson order counts toward the guest total, which determines the percentage (10% for under $600, 15% for over $600). The check will also include $3 for each booking.Where it gets a little confusing is the HWC FRs in May. Those have a higher donation percentage, but would not count toward your RFL team. The HWC FRs are submitted en masse to the ACS by HO. PC FRs can be a lot of fun, and they're different from the usual candy bars and wrapping paper. Our products are also not marked up for FRs, like some direct-sales companies do. There's a nice flyer available on supply order that has more info, too.

Hi there! It's great to hear that you are involved with Relay for Life and are looking to do a fundraiser for your team. Fundraisers can be a fun and effective way to raise money for a cause and bring people together. Here are some tips and ideas that may be helpful for you:1. Choose a fundraising idea: There are many different types of fundraisers you can do, such as a bake sale, car wash, auction, or a charity event. Think about what would work best for your team and community.2. Set a goal: Decide on a specific amount of money you want to raise and make it known to your team and potential donors. This will give everyone something to work towards and motivate them to participate.3. Promote your fundraiser: Use social media, flyers, and word of mouth to spread the word about your fundraiser. Make sure to include information about your team and the cause you are supporting.4. Get creative: Think outside the box and come up with unique ways to raise money. For example, you could host a themed party or organize a scavenger hunt.5. Partner with local businesses: Reach out to local businesses and see if they would be willing to donate items or services for your fundraiser. This can help attract more people and make your event more successful.6. Involve your team: Encourage your team members to get involved and come up with their own fundraising ideas. This will not only help raise more money, but also create a sense of teamwork and camaraderie.7. Thank donors: Make sure to thank everyone who donates or participates in your fundraiser. This will show your appreciation and encourage them to continue supporting your cause.I hope these tips help and good luck with your fundraiser! It's great to see so many people coming together to support such an important cause.

1. How does a Pampered Chef fundraiser work?

A Pampered Chef fundraiser allows a group or organization to raise funds by selling our high-quality kitchen products. The group earns a percentage of the sales, which can be used for their specific needs or goals.

2. How much money can my group make with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money your group can make depends on the sales generated during the fundraiser. Typically, groups earn 15-25% of the total sales. The more products sold, the higher the percentage your group will earn.

3. Do we need to pay upfront for the products?

No, there is no upfront cost or risk for your group. You will receive a fundraising kit with order forms and product samples to showcase to potential customers. Once the fundraiser is over, you will only need to pay for the products that were sold.

4. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser last?

The length of the fundraiser can be customized to fit your group's needs. Typically, fundraisers last 2-4 weeks, but can be extended if needed.

5. What kind of support does Pampered Chef provide during the fundraiser?

Pampered Chef provides a designated fundraising consultant to assist you every step of the way. They will provide guidance, tips, and resources to help make your fundraiser a success. We also offer online tools and resources to help track sales and promote your fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
katem51
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
yankfan24
Replies
Views
byrd1956