• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser for Cheer Camp: Maximize Impact with Group Orders

In summary, it seems that it would be more beneficial to have several parents collect orders for the organization's fundraiser, and then compile it into a large order.
heatherstobbs
Gold Member
I have been contacted by a parent that wants to do a fundraiser to help her daughter go to cheer camp in Florida. I have never done a fundraiser before, but in reading other posts, MANY people need to be involved to make it worthwhile for the organization.

It seems that it would be more beneficial to have several parents collect orders for the organization's fundraiser, and then compile it into a large order. If the check is made to the organization, it could help defray the cost of the entire group. Right? What I mean is that if she is only wanting to help her daughter go, a PC fundraiser may not be the way to go.

That's true. It would be paid to the group as a whole. But, she could do a fundraiser with all her own contacts, do an amazing race cooking show. Tell her she'd need to have at least 25 people there to really make it worthwhile, and lots of outside orders, especially from out of town friends and family. But, it certainly would be beneficial for the group as a whole to do it as a group event(everyone collecting orders) and have the whole group share in the money raised. I think you could do a big cooking show with the group too. My guess is the group will be doing lots of fundraisers that they all help with and share the proceeds to lower the expense for everyone.

I have done fundraisers in this very way. The trick is to get them to invite a ton of people to participate. The funds would go to the group in her name and be put in her individual account within the group. These fundraisers usually aren't very high but they do help the kids.I alsway encourage them to do the fundraiser with the entire group and to divide the funds among those who participate by the percentage that they bring in.

Does anyone have a Cheer Camp Fundraiser Flyer?

Hi there! I completely understand your dilemma. Fundraisers can be a great way to raise money for a specific cause, but it does require a lot of involvement and participation from multiple people. In this case, it may be more beneficial to have several parents collect orders for the organization's fundraiser and then compile them into one large order. This way, the check can be made out to the organization and help defray the cost for the entire group. While a Pampered Chef fundraiser is a great option for larger organizations, it may not be the best fit for an individual's personal fundraising goal. If you need any further assistance or have any questions about how to organize a successful fundraiser, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I am more than happy to help in any way I can. Best of luck with your fundraiser!

What is a fundraiser for cheer camp?

A fundraiser for cheer camp is an event or campaign organized to raise money for a cheerleading squad to attend a cheer camp. The funds raised can be used for registration fees, travel expenses, and other camp-related costs.

How do I host a fundraiser for cheer camp?

To host a fundraiser for cheer camp, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant who can help you plan and execute the event. They can provide you with fundraising ideas, products to sell, and support throughout the process.

What types of products can I sell for a fundraiser for cheer camp?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items that are perfect for fundraising. You can sell these products through a catalog fundraiser, a cooking show fundraiser, or a combination of both.

How much money can I raise through a fundraiser for cheer camp?

The amount of money you can raise through a fundraiser for cheer camp depends on the size of your group, the products you choose to sell, and the effort put into promoting the event. On average, Pampered Chef fundraisers can earn 20-25% of sales for the group.

Can I earn rewards or incentives for hosting a fundraiser for cheer camp with Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers rewards and incentives for hosting a successful fundraiser. These can include free products, discounted or free shipping, and even cash bonuses. Your local consultant can provide more information on the current rewards and incentives available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Teresa LM