• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Help a One-Year-Old Boy with CF? Fundraiser for Cf X 100 People

In summary, Julie is organizing a fundraiser for a one year old boy with CF. She is considering doing a community event and a personal demo. She is also considering doing a PC fundraiser.
jules
Gold Member
Hello Everyone,
Hope you are all well. My friend asked me a few weeks back if I would be interested in helping her out with this fundraiser that she is doing to help a one year old boy with CF buy a therapy vest. She owns a scrapbook store and is doing a crop events. I am booked for November 9th with a possiblity of two more dates in Feb. and March. She asked me if I would possibly make some snacks or something but she basically gave me free range over what I want to do. There is going to be 2 other consultants helping me but im not 100% sure what to do because there is going to be so many people and they are already donating money so I was thinking for the fundraiser that she is doing to make cupcakes since its the little guy's birthday and I was going to let everyone decorate there own and they can be hands on with the tools. Then I thought of doing my own PC fundraiser and asking all my customers and people around to buy some product and help this boy out and if I get any sales from the "demo" part of it well then I guess it's just icing on the cake. Please give me your thoughts on this because I could really use some different points of view!
Sorry for it being so LONG,
Julie

Maybe you could do both ideas? Let the FR guests design their own cupcakes (maybe save some $$ by using the mini muffin pan) then host your own FR with your clients. If you don't want to do both, my suggestion would be to stick with the cupcakes idea, since your friend asked you to help out with her goals, personally. In other words, stick with the original FR idea, then if anything else manifests itself with funds to help out, well, that's just icing on the cupcake!!! Good luck and we'll be praying for the little boy.

I just did a community event with about 100 people. I made the cupcakes in the silicone pan ahead of time and then decorated them on stage in front of the group. I demo'd the can opener and passed alot of things around. I recruited 2 helpers to pass the products around for me and to help me with can opener demo.

I actually made 4 pans of cupcakes ahead of time and then cut them in half so I had close to 100 - use the packet mix but get the chocolate mixs, for some reason they looked a lot better. I had another pan of cupckaes onstage with me which I kept whole and decorated with skor, choc/caramel sauce, coconut and sprinkes and I passed two of my most perfect cupcakes to my helpers so they could show people.

it was fun! I threw twixits into the audience. I split the crowd down the middle and one side was my "oooooooh" side and one side was my "ahhhhhh" side and when I held up a neat product they had to ooohh or ahhhh.... they really go into it :)

Hope this helps

m

mistym said:
I just did a community event with about 100 people. I made the cupcakes in the silicone pan ahead of time and then decorated them on stage in front of the group. I demo'd the can opener and passed alot of things around. I recruited 2 helpers to pass the products around for me and to help me with can opener demo.

I actually made 4 pans of cupcakes ahead of time and then cut them in half so I had close to 100 - use the packet mix but get the chocolate mixs, for some reason they looked a lot better. I had another pan of cupckaes onstage with me which I kept whole and decorated with skor, choc/caramel sauce, coconut and sprinkes and I passed two of my most perfect cupcakes to my helpers so they could show people.

it was fun! I threw twixits into the audience. I split the crowd down the middle and one side was my "oooooooh" side and one side was my "ahhhhhh" side and when I held up a neat product they had to ooohh or ahhhh.... they really go into it :)

Hope this helps

m

WOW!! MIsty this sounds like a lot of fun!! How did it turn out?

~G~

mistym said:
I split the crowd down the middle and one side was my "oooooooh" side and one side was my "ahhhhhh" side and when I held up a neat product they had to ooohh or ahhhh.... they really go into it :)

Hope this helps

m

That sounds like fun!!

it was awesome! I was told I should have my own cooking show on TV (to which I replied.."errrrr..I can't cook!"). They told me that I put the Spiritback in their town and people lined up to tell me how great I was at presenting - so that was aweome. Sales were great and I got bookings too. I was only up for 20 minutes as there was a lot of other vendors too but it was a great ego booster!

LOL!
So I would say it was a great success.

m

1. What is the purpose of a fundraiser for Cf X 100 people?

The purpose of a fundraiser for Cf X 100 people is to raise money and awareness for Cystic Fibrosis, a genetic disease that affects the lungs and digestive system. The funds raised will go towards research, treatment, and support for individuals with Cf X 100 people.

2. How can I participate in the fundraiser for Cf X 100 people?

There are several ways you can participate in the fundraiser. You can make a donation, purchase products from our catalog, or attend a fundraising event. You can also spread the word and encourage others to get involved.

3. Can I host a fundraiser for Cf X 100 people with Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a fundraising program where you can host a party and a portion of the sales will be donated to Cf X 100 people. You can also set up an online fundraiser and share the link with your friends and family to shop and support the cause.

4. Are there any incentives for hosting a fundraiser for Cf X 100 people with Pampered Chef?

Yes, as a thank you for hosting a fundraiser, you will receive free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. You will also have the satisfaction of knowing that you are making a difference in the lives of those affected by Cf X 100 people.

5. How can I learn more about Cystic Fibrosis and the impact of my fundraising efforts?

Our website has information about Cystic Fibrosis and how the funds raised will be used. You can also reach out to your local Cf X 100 people organization for more information and updates on the impact of your fundraising efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lkhartmann
  • nikiopc2005
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Melonie Swinamer
  • ChefNelson