• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Fundraiser Food Ideas for a Successful School Event

D
deener
Hi everyone!

I'm attending a fundraiser that will be a trade show like event with some home based businesses there selling to raise money for a school. I'll have a table to display product, but there won't be a cooking show, so I'm trying to think of what to have that would demonstrate some products, and make a good impression

I was thinking of a big urn of hot cocoa and people could sprinkle the Sweet Caramel sprinkle on with whipped cream, or have cookies there with the decorator bottles filled with icing that people could try since it's the guest special.

Can anyone think of any other ideas? I won't have access to electricity, so it has to be stuff I bring and leave out for a couple hours.

Thanks!
Adina

I have a feeling lots of kids would be interested in cocoa and playing w/the icing. You could make a batter bowl filled w/batter bowl brownie mix (ribbon on top)for display...looks good. If you have extra batter bowls, you can even sell them as ready made gifts. The crinkle cutter w/carrots is easy. I sometimes just get some choc. kisses and put them in a SA bowl to draw people in. I usually give away a gift certificate (files can be found here for them).

How about the garlic parmesan dipping oil and french bread? That is quick, easy and does not require electricity.

Your give away food if you feel you need it can be anything you want. For your easy to demo items. Just bring some potatoes or zucchini and then you can chop them, grate them, press them, slice them, micro-plane them....

Fund-raisers are a terrific way to bring new business into your client base that is not related to existing customers. A good investment of time now would be to call small clubs and organizations and ask if they need a free speaker or a fund raiser. Both will generate sales, bookings and recruits. Don't say you are not a public speaker because if you do home parties then you are!
:thumbup:http://www.createacashflowshow.com/building-show-business/getting-started-in-public-speaking.htm

Hi Adina,

I love your idea of using the Sweet Caramel sprinkle on hot cocoa and having cookies with decorator bottles filled with icing for people to try. They are both great ways to showcase some of our products and get people interested in purchasing them. Another idea could be to have a fruit platter with a variety of fruits and our Fruit & Cheese Dip for people to try. You could also have a display of our Quick-Stir® Pitcher and let people try out different drink mixes like our Lemonade or Sangria mix. Lastly, you could have a display of our Stoneware and have some baked goods already made to show how well they cook and the delicious results they produce. I hope these ideas help and good luck with your fundraiser!

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What are some unique food ideas for a school fundraiser?

Some unique food ideas for a school fundraiser could include a build-your-own taco or nacho bar, a DIY salad station, a popcorn bar with different flavors and toppings, or a make-your-own sundae bar. These options allow for customization and can be tailored to meet dietary restrictions.

2. How can I make a good impression with my food at a school fundraiser?

You can make a good impression with your food by offering visually appealing and tasty options. Consider using bright and colorful ingredients, incorporating different textures, and offering a variety of flavors. Additionally, make sure to label any potential allergens and provide options for those with dietary restrictions.

3. What are some easy and portable food options for a school fundraiser?

Some easy and portable food options for a school fundraiser could include pre-packaged snacks like chips, granola bars, or individual servings of fruit cups. You could also make your own trail mix with a mix of nuts, dried fruits, and chocolate chips. Other options could include pre-made sandwiches or wraps, or mini quiches or muffins.

4. How can I incorporate my products into the food at a school fundraiser?

You can incorporate your products into the food by offering samples or demonstrations using your products. For example, if you sell spices or seasonings, you could offer samples of a simple dish or snack that uses those products. You could also incorporate your products into a dish or recipe that is being served at the fundraiser.

5. How can I make food without access to electricity at a school fundraiser?

If you do not have access to electricity, you can still make simple and tasty food options. Consider options like fruit skewers, cheese and cracker platters, or pre-made salads or sandwiches. You could also offer pre-packaged snacks or cold beverages. Additionally, you could use a cooler or insulated bag to keep your food items fresh and cold.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deener
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies