• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing a Pampered Chef Fundraiser for Daycare: Tips & Ideas

In summary, to get started with organizing a Pampered Chef fundraiser for your daycare, you can contact a consultant in your area to discuss your goals and receive necessary materials. The amount of money raised will depend on factors such as the size of your daycare and the products being sold, with an average of $500 to $1000. There are no upfront costs for organizing the fundraiser, as products are sold at retail price and a percentage of the sales is donated. Parents and staff members can participate and promote the fundraiser to their friends and family. To maximize success, you can create a flyer or email, use social media, offer incentives, and consider hosting a cooking demonstration.
pamperedjamie
I am new to pampered chef and I have a customer who wants to do a fundraiser for her daycare in Sept...I was looking for a flyer that I could modify to fit what she is looking for. Does anyone have anything like this or has anyone done one of these before? I am really stumped!!!:confused:

I attached the fundraiser flyer that I created a while back. There are a few other flyers that I've seen on the board that explain what the organization needs to do and so on. If you just do a files search I'm sure you'll find more than enough info to tailor a flyer to your needs!

Attachments

• fundraiser.doc
    253 KB · Views: 739
Thanks, I think this will help me out!:cool:

Looks great! THANK YOU!!

1. How do I get started with organizing a Pampered Chef fundraiser for my daycare?

To get started, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant in your area and discuss your fundraising goals. They will be able to guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary materials and information.

2. How much money can my daycare expect to raise through a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money raised will depend on several factors, such as the size of your daycare, the number of participants, and the products being sold. On average, daycare fundraisers with Pampered Chef can raise anywhere from $500 to $1000.

3. Are there any costs involved in organizing a Pampered Chef fundraiser for my daycare?

There are no upfront costs for organizing a Pampered Chef fundraiser. The products are sold at retail price, and a percentage of the sales will be donated to your daycare as a fundraiser.

4. Can parents and staff members of the daycare participate in the fundraiser?

Absolutely! The more participants, the more successful the fundraiser will be. Parents and staff members can purchase products and also spread the word to their friends and family to support the fundraiser.

5. Are there any tips for promoting and maximizing the success of the Pampered Chef fundraiser for my daycare?

Yes, there are a few things you can do to promote and maximize the success of your fundraiser. You can create a flyer or email to send to parents and staff members, use social media to spread the word, and offer incentives for top sellers or for reaching certain fundraising goals. You can also consider hosting a virtual or in-person cooking demonstration to showcase the products and generate more interest in the fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Mr. Pampered Chef
  • Halle-Doodle
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
  • Admin Greg