• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save Money and Help Others: Shop with SHARE & Support Thanksgiving Dinners!

In summary, SHARE is a food buying club that buys first quality groceries and sells them to members. It started in San Francisco and is all over the US. There is a Wisconsin organization that is similar and they are looking for a fundraiser to help buy Thanksgiving dinner packages for families in need.
lt1jane
Gold Member
I purchase some of my groceries every month from an organization called SHARE. (It started in San Francisco and is all over the US or Angel Ministries is another organization that is similar) It is a food buying club (no membership fees) that buys first quality groceries and sells them to members passing on the savings.

SHARE works because of its extensive volunteer system. Here in Wisconsin the warehouse is down in the Milwaukee area and it serves all of WI, Northern IL, Michigan's UP, and Northern Minnesota. We order and pick up groceries once a month. It will not replace the local grocery store, but it helps. Here is the link to the Wisconsin organization, they have links to other organizations so you can find one close to you http://www.sharewi.org (click on the "locations" tab and you will see "SHARE locations in other states")

I have talked to my site coordinator and we want to do a FUNdraiser in September to raise money to help buy Thanksgiving Dinner packages for families in need. (A lot of the families that initally start coming to SHARE are on various forms of federal aid.)

Does someone have a fundraiser flyer that I can adapt to our needs? We would like to hand it out the month before I set up my display so everyone knows it's coming up. I can find many fundraiser explanations, which I have but no flyers.

I do fundraisers as a regular show and then give them my commission and I keep the host benefits. As a former professional fundraiser, 15% does not feel like enough to offer an organization and I'd rather get full commission rather than reduced commission so I can give them more.

I can use the products I receive as prizes to the top seller or coordinator of the organization (if I choose to do so - not always), as hostess gifts, prize drawings at booths, gifts to my family and friends, etc.

It's worked for me. . .

Attachments

• Fundraiser letter to send to consultants.doc
    152 KB · Views: 932
Addition to the last post: I got this from someone here on Chef Success and just modified it a bit and you can do the same. If the percentages don't work for you, adjust them to your budget.

Thanks, I already have the go-ahead and we will be holding the fundraiser. I want a flyer we can hand out to people so they will know and be prepared to shop the following month.

I will set up a table and take orders as people come in to pick up their monthly grocery order. This is a volunteer food buying club where everyone orders in advance and picks up their food once a month. I will be set up in September. We want a flyer to hand to everyone who picks up groceries in August so they know and can budget for this. (Many of the people who participate are food stamps recipients, though it is not a requirement. If you eat food, you qualifty to join the club.)

I'm looking for a one page flyer that says "Hey, we're having a fundraiser to raise money for the Sheila Cares food fund to help people in need get a nice Thanksgiving dinner. There will be a table set up next month so you can see the PC products and place an order." I'm planning on putting the sales levels and the percentages on the flyer. I will be kicking in 5%-10% of my commission on top of what PC gives depending on sales.

Hello!

Thank you for sharing about SHARE and the great work they do in providing affordable groceries to families in need. I am also a consultant for Pampered Chef and I am always happy to support organizations that help others. It's wonderful that you and your site coordinator are planning a fundraiser to help provide Thanksgiving dinner packages for families in need. I would love to help you create a flyer for the event. I have some experience in designing flyers for fundraisers and I am happy to share some ideas with you. Would you like to set up a time to chat more about it? I would also be happy to provide some Pampered Chef products as a donation for the fundraiser. Let's work together to make this event a success and help our community. Thank you for all that you do!

1. What is SHARE & Support Thanksgiving Dinners?

SHARE & Support Thanksgiving Dinners is a program that allows customers to purchase items from Pampered Chef and have a portion of the proceeds go towards providing Thanksgiving dinners for families in need.

2. How does the program work?

When you make a purchase through SHARE & Support Thanksgiving Dinners, 10% of the total sales will be donated to organizations that provide Thanksgiving meals to those in need. You can also choose to make a direct donation at checkout.

3. Which organizations will receive the donations?

Pampered Chef partners with various organizations across the country to ensure that the donations reach families in need. You can visit our website to see a list of our current partner organizations.

4. Can I still use discounts or promotions while participating in SHARE & Support Thanksgiving Dinners?

Yes, you can still take advantage of any discounts or promotions while participating in the program. Your donation will be calculated based on the total sales before any discounts are applied.

5. How can I track the impact of my purchase?

After your purchase, you will receive an email with a confirmation of your donation and information about the organization that will receive it. You can also visit our website to see updates on the total amount donated and the impact it has made.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melodyprine
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
Replies
Views
lovescooking
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies