• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find PC Product Pictures and Logo for My Daycare Fundraiser Flyers?

In summary, to customize the fundraiser flyer for your event, you can use the editable templates provided by Pampered Chef. You can also include information about your organization's mission and goals on the flyer, and add a donation link or QR code for convenience. To promote the fundraiser, you can distribute the flyers in person or through social media, and physical copies can be ordered through Pampered Chef with a production and shipping time.
FFBearPChef
I will do a fundraiser for a daycare center. It's my first fundraiser and I want to have some flyers for them to post around the center. I'm not a creative person!:thumbdown: I read some of the posts here and saw some flyer with the PC pictures. Where do you find the pictures of PC products and the Logo? Thanks in advance for all the help!

Pictures on your (or someone's ) website - right click "save picture as" and save it in a My Documents - My Pictures file you make up. Logo is on Ccorner

Thanks! It's so easy, silly me!

1. How can I customize the fundraiser flyer for my specific event?

To customize the fundraiser flyer for your event, you can use the editable templates provided by Pampered Chef. Simply choose a design that fits your event theme and add your event details and logo. You can also upload your own images and change the font and color scheme to make it more personalized.

2. Can I include information about our organization's mission and goals on the flyer?

Yes, you can definitely include information about your organization's mission and goals on the fundraiser flyer. This will help potential donors and attendees understand the purpose of the event and how their contributions will make a difference. You can add this information in the designated sections of the flyer or include it in the event description.

3. Is it possible to add a donation link or QR code to the flyer?

Yes, you can add a donation link or QR code to the fundraiser flyer. This will make it easier for people to donate to your cause directly from the flyer. Make sure to test the link or QR code before printing to ensure it is working properly.

4. Are there any tips for promoting the fundraiser using the flyer?

Yes, there are a few tips to help promote your fundraiser using the flyer. You can distribute the flyers to potential donors and supporters in person, post them on social media, or send them via email. You can also ask local businesses to display the flyers in their storefronts to reach a wider audience.

5. Can I order physical copies of the fundraiser flyer?

Yes, you can order physical copies of the fundraiser flyer through Pampered Chef. Simply select the number of copies you need and provide a shipping address. Keep in mind that there may be a production and shipping time, so be sure to plan accordingly when placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Monty060609
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • ksartain
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • avelissar