1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Fundraiser Flop, or not

1. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

I was so discouraged Saturday. I hosted a PC table at a fundraiser for my grandsons' local nursery school (I was the only direct sales table) on Saturday. I did this same event last spring and had about $600 in orders. In November they had a holiday sales event with about 15 other vendors. I brought in more profit than all the others together (just under $1000 in sales).

I did about the same display and had about the same location at the outside event, but fear the economy has finally hit us -- it appears we'll have barely over the $150 minimum limit (and I always give an extra 5%). I even had more signs up this time.

To my delight, I did get one booking at that show from an MK lady I met in November. Then, I got a call last night from a relative of one of the ladies who has bought at the last two FRs, but not at this one. She is booking her first ever PC show for:chef: a ladies night out this weekend!

So, I am very happy for the new contacts this FR Flop, or not, has brought me.

Jun 1, 2009
  2. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Looks like you've found the "bright side" to it. It's too bad it didn't live up to your hopes, but at least it qualified and you've made contacts and got a booking! Follow up w/ everyone. If it's the economy that's hitting them, offer Power Cooking shows or a 30 Min. Chicken show, you never know...maybe you'll get some more bookings! :)

Jun 1, 2009
Have something to add?