• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Flop or Not - My Experience and Lessons Learned

In summary, the conversation discusses the experience of hosting a table at a fundraiser for a local nursery school and the disappointment in the low sales. However, there were still some positives, such as making a booking and gaining new contacts. The conversation ends with advice to follow up with potential customers and possibly offer alternative shows to increase bookings.
gailz2
Gold Member
I was so discouraged Saturday. I hosted a PC table at a fundraiser for my grandsons' local nursery school (I was the only direct sales table) on Saturday. I did this same event last spring and had about $600 in orders. In November they had a holiday sales event with about 15 other vendors. I brought in more profit than all the others together (just under $1000 in sales).

I did about the same display and had about the same location at the outside event, but fear the economy has finally hit us -- it appears we'll have barely over the $150 minimum limit (and I always give an extra 5%). I even had more signs up this time.

To my delight, I did get one booking at that show from an MK lady I met in November. Then, I got a call last night from a relative of one of the ladies who has bought at the last two FRs, but not at this one. She is booking her first ever PC show for:chef: a ladies night out this weekend!

So, I am very happy for the new contacts this FR Flop, or not, has brought me.

Looks like you've found the "bright side" to it. It's too bad it didn't live up to your hopes, but at least it qualified and you've made contacts and got a booking! Follow up w/ everyone. If it's the economy that's hitting them, offer Power Cooking shows or a 30 Min. Chicken show, you never know...maybe you'll get some more bookings! :)

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that your fundraiser didn't go as well as you had hoped. It can definitely be discouraging when you put in a lot of effort and don't see the results you were expecting. However, it's great that you were still able to make some sales and even get a booking from the event. It's always important to focus on the positives and the new contacts you made, rather than dwelling on the disappointment. Keep up the good work and I'm sure your next event will be more successful!

What is "Fundraiser Flop, or Not"?

"Fundraiser Flop, or Not" is a Pampered Chef program designed to help non-profit organizations raise money through online cooking shows. It allows participants to purchase Pampered Chef products and a portion of the sales goes towards the chosen organization.

How does "Fundraiser Flop, or Not" work?

Once the non-profit organization signs up for the program, they will receive a unique link to share with their supporters. When supporters use that link to make a purchase during the designated timeframe, a portion of the sales will be donated to the organization. The organization can also host an online cooking show to increase sales and donations.

What are the benefits of participating in "Fundraiser Flop, or Not"?

Aside from the obvious benefit of raising money for a good cause, "Fundraiser Flop, or Not" also allows the organization to reach a wider audience through online sales. It also eliminates the need for handling physical products and transactions, making it easier for both the organization and their supporters.

How much money can an organization expect to raise through "Fundraiser Flop, or Not"?

The amount of money raised through this program varies depending on the number of participants and their purchases. However, Pampered Chef guarantees a minimum of 15% of the total sales to be donated to the organization.

How can an organization sign up for "Fundraiser Flop, or Not"?

An organization can sign up for "Fundraiser Flop, or Not" by contacting their local Pampered Chef consultant or filling out the online form on our website. They will need to provide basic information about their organization and choose a preferred timeframe for the fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • PChefRenee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • DessertDivaFL