• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Fb Party Posts & an Apology

In summary, Rae forgot to mention that she uses Pampered Chef for her FB fundraisers. She attached a graphic and wrote that she is a seasoned consultant and is happy to help out with someone's fundraiser.
raebates
Staff member
First, I am so sorry. LOOOOOONNNNNNNG ago I told someone on some post that I'd share what I use for mentioning fundraisers on a FB show. I completely forgot about it. I was just setting up a PC event on FB and remembered. However, for the life of me I can't remember which thread it was on or who had asked. Please forgive me. I'm old and forgetful.So, here's what I post to talk about FB. You'll want to adjust it for yow you do things.
Did you know that The Pampered Chef has an amazing fundraising program? Our quality cooking tools make mealtime preparation easy and quick. Pampered Chef fundraisers are perfect because everyone has a kitchen, PLUS we use our full catalog with over 400 products to choose from (and no price increases when purchased through fundraisers). We can raise money for any organization such as women’s clubs, church groups, fraternal organizations, children’s sports team, schools, animal rights groups, Relay for Life, Autism Speaks, dance groups, etc.In lieu of Pampered Chef’s host rewards, the organization will receive a percentage of the sales via a check from the Pampered Chef, and I will donate a portion of my commission as well. To make it even easier to fundraise with me, I will have the shipment sent to my home and will sort and bag it for the organization (assuming, of course, that you are near [Host] or me. The fundraiser chairperson is eligible for Pampered Chef’s monthly host bonus as a thank you for being the contact person.
I've also attached the graphic I use.

Attachments

• Fundraiser Opportunities.jpg
    Fundraiser Opportunities.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 1,073
Thank you, I'm a seasoned consultant, working more with FB events, and I'm thrilled to help someone fundraise. I have fundraised multiple times myself, am a marketing wannabe, and want to help people with their causes. You have been a life saver. I have 4 in the wing, waiting for me to get my ducks in a row.

Thank you Rae. This is awesome. I just tweaked your image.

Attachments

• FUNDRAISING.JPG
    FUNDRAISING.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 1,061
Good Morning,Does anybody have a word or publisher version of a Fundraiser Flyer that I may adapt for an upcoming fundraiser that I was asked to help out with. Much Thanks.

Thank you this is great. Has anyone approached realtor and talk to them about Pampered Chef being part of their closing gifts if so how has this work for you

1. What is a fundraiser FB party post?

A fundraiser FB party post is a post on Facebook that is created to promote a fundraiser for a specific cause or organization. It typically includes information about the fundraiser, such as the purpose, goal, and how to donate or participate. It also encourages others to share the post and spread the word about the fundraiser.

2. How can I host a fundraiser FB party?

To host a fundraiser FB party, you will need to create a Facebook event or group and invite your friends, family, and followers to join. You can then share information about the fundraiser, including how to donate or participate, and encourage others to share the event or group with their networks. You can also use tools like videos, polls, and games to make the party more interactive and engaging.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef products for my fundraiser FB party?

Yes, you can use Pampered Chef products for your fundraiser FB party. Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of kitchen tools and cooking products that are perfect for any party. You can also work with a Pampered Chef consultant to create a custom party plan that fits your fundraising goals and needs.

4. What should I include in an apology for a fundraiser FB party post?

An apology for a fundraiser FB party post should include a sincere expression of regret for any mistakes or issues that occurred during the party. It should also acknowledge any negative impact on the cause or organization you are fundraising for and offer a solution or plan to make things right. It is important to be honest and transparent in your apology to maintain the trust and support of your audience.

5. How can I make my fundraiser FB party post successful?

To make your fundraiser FB party post successful, you should have a clear and compelling message about the cause or organization you are fundraising for. Use eye-catching visuals and engaging content to capture the attention of your audience. Encourage others to share the post and participate in the fundraiser. You can also offer incentives or prizes to motivate people to donate or participate. Lastly, be responsive and interactive during the party to keep your audience engaged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bunksc
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies