• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser / Facebook Question

In summary, Marci is hosting a fundraiser on Facebook for the U of A Wesley Foundation, which is in the process of raising money for a new building. Guests can purchase items from a wishlist for the foundation's new space, and a portion of the sales will be donated to the foundation. Marci is seeking tips for hosting a successful fundraiser show on Facebook, including creating a Facebook event, using Facebook Live, encouraging guests to invite friends, sharing the wishlist and setting a goal, using Facebook polls, and thanking guests for their support.
mmilus
Gold Member
I am doing a fundraiser for the U of A Wesley Foundation as they are in the process of raising money for a new building and have recently moved into a temporary space that has a kitchen (their old building not only didn't have a kitchen, it had an outhouse instead of bathrooms! :yuck:). I am doing this kind of like a shower where they have created a wishlist of things they would like to have so that guests can purchase those for the house as well as purchase for themselves. The foundation will then get 15-20% of sales (I choose to donate a portion of my profit to them as a thank you).

I've not done a Facebook show but thought this might be a good way to do this as there are alums of this group all over the US. The foundation does have a Facebook page and we are going to put the wishlist there but I wondered if anyone could give me some help on how best to do this show. I've looked at the website training but it just says to do it as a catalog show. We are running the show from now thru Nov. 29 and have a couple of very motivated people publicizing it for them so I expect it to be successful if I can just figure out the best way to do it! Thanks,
Marci

Hi Marci,Here are a few tips for hosting a successful Facebook fundraiser show:1. Create a Facebook event for your fundraiser show. This will make it easy for people to RSVP and receive updates about the event. You can also use the event page to share information about the U of A Wesley Foundation and their wishlist.2. Use Facebook Live to showcase the products and talk about the fundraiser. This will give your guests a chance to see the products in action and hear more about the cause they are supporting.3. Encourage guests to invite their friends to the event. The more people who attend, the more sales and donations you can generate for the U of A Wesley Foundation.4. Share the wishlist on the event page and encourage guests to purchase items from the list. You can also offer incentives, such as a free gift or discount, for guests who purchase items from the wishlist.5. Set a goal for the fundraiser and share updates on your progress throughout the event. This will create a sense of urgency and motivate guests to make a purchase or donation.6. Use Facebook polls to engage your guests and get their input on which products they are most interested in purchasing. This will also help you tailor your product demonstrations and posts to what your guests are looking for.7. Thank your guests for their support and keep them updated on the final results of the fundraiser. You can also share photos of the new building once it is completed to show your guests how their contributions have made a difference.I hope these tips help you have a successful fundraiser show on Facebook! Best of luck to you and the U of A Wesley Foundation.

What is a fundraiser through Pampered Chef?

A fundraiser through Pampered Chef is a way for organizations to raise money by selling our high-quality kitchen products. It is a great way to support a cause while also getting useful and durable kitchen tools.

How does a fundraiser through Pampered Chef work?

First, you will need to contact a Pampered Chef consultant to set up the fundraiser. The consultant will provide you with a customized link to share on your organization's social media or email. Supporters can then shop online through the link and a portion of the sales will go towards your fundraiser.

What are the benefits of having a fundraiser through Pampered Chef?

There are many benefits to having a fundraiser through Pampered Chef, including: the ability to raise funds quickly and easily, no physical products to handle or distribute, a wide variety of products to choose from, and the potential to earn up to 25% in commission for your organization.

Can we have a Pampered Chef fundraiser on Facebook?

Yes, you can have a fundraiser through Pampered Chef on Facebook. Our consultants can create a Facebook group for your organization's fundraiser and share the link to the group. Supporters can then shop directly through the group and a portion of the sales will go towards your fundraiser.

How do we receive the funds raised through our Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Once your fundraiser has ended, your consultant will calculate the total sales and commission earned. The funds will then be sent to your organization's designated bank account within 2 weeks. You can also choose to receive the funds via a check or electronic transfer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jeanolynn
  • lacar602
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
marystell1
  • pmprdprettyinsnj