• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Fundraiser Entertainment Ideas for a Large Crowd in August

Hi there!I just did a large group fundraiser. I made the fiesta sandwich rings. Here's a California-style version that uses 4 rings instead of 8. I had myself, Princess House, a purse lady, and Cookie Lee. We were all in different rooms of her house, and it worked out great! Her party is still open and she's raised $1762 so far! You might not be able to do a full demo if you have a combined party like mine, but if not... the ring works great and tastes great! I substituted the jalapeno pepper for pepper jack cheese, so that everyone could enjoy it. :D
proudmama02
I am having a large fundraiser in Aug. I will be demonstrating to a very large crowd. Does anyone have any game ideas, or something fun to do with a large crowd?? Thanks

How large of a crowd are you expecting?

Not sure yet, it's still early. The coordiantor of this told me that she expected at least 50 people. They are providing food, so to keep cost down I am going to have veggies w/dip and some fruit pizzas. The veggies will practically be free---fresh from the garden! I am going to donate some of the ingred. need for the fruit pizzas. I am thinking of maybe getting some the guest involved. I'd also like to maybe have a fun little game to play, one that doesn't take to long. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks !! Nancy

Last edited:
I have been told that there will be at least 50 people for the demo. Looks like it could turn out very well. Any short games would be greatly appreciated.

I posted the games doc. before but here it is so you don't have to go looking for it. There's also a few more games in the other doc- some might be repeats. I don't know if any of these are what you are looking for but there's alot of ideas.

Attachments

• games 1.doc
    172 KB · Views: 891
  • moregames.doc
    41.5 KB · Views: 1,401
These games are GREAT !! Thank you so much !!! :)

:) Thanks A Bunch!!

Thanks a Bunch for these games, :) I have a show tomorrow and plan on playing one.

Large Group FundraisersHi there

I just did a large group (65 or so) fundraiser. I made the fiesta sandwich rings. Her ein California it has been so hot here 102 or so, so I baked 4 rings the night before when it was cooler and just put the rings together as I got groups of people.

This fundraiser had myself, princess house, a purse lady and Cookie Lee, we were all in different rooms of her house, it worked out great....

Her party is still open and she is at 1762.00 so far!!!!

You may not be able to do a full demo if you have a combined party like mine, but if not... the ring works great and taste great!!!

I did substitute the jalapino pepper for pepper jack cheese, that way it was just right for eveyone. :rolleyes:

1. What is "Fundraiser Entertainment"?

"Fundraiser Entertainment" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where we partner with organizations to help them raise funds for their cause. We provide a fun and interactive cooking or baking demonstration that guests can attend for a small fee, with a portion of the sales being donated to the organization.

2. How much money can my organization raise through "Fundraiser Entertainment"?

The amount of money raised through "Fundraiser Entertainment" varies depending on factors such as the number of guests, the products sold, and the percentage of sales donated. However, on average, organizations can raise anywhere from $500 to $1500 through this program.

3. Can anyone attend the "Fundraiser Entertainment" event?

Yes, anyone can attend the event and support the cause. Guests do not need to be affiliated with the organization to attend. We encourage hosts to invite their friends, family, and community members to maximize the fundraising potential.

4. Does the organization have to pay anything to host a "Fundraiser Entertainment" event?

No, the organization does not have to pay anything to host the event. We provide all the necessary materials and products for the demonstration. The only cost to the organization is the small fee for each guest attending the event, which goes towards the fundraising goal.

5. How do I book a "Fundraiser Entertainment" event for my organization?

To book a "Fundraiser Entertainment" event, simply reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service. Our team will help you schedule a date and time for the event and provide you with all the necessary information and materials to make it a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jterre
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lwetch
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies