• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Cooking Show Checklist??

In summary, a fundraiser cooking show is a unique and fun way to raise money for a cause or organization by hosting a cooking demonstration. To schedule one, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and customize the event to fit your needs. The show typically includes a cooking demonstration, the opportunity for attendees to purchase Pampered Chef products, and a percentage of sales being donated. The amount of money raised can vary, but it can often surpass traditional fundraising methods. You can also choose the recipes for the cooking show, with the help of the Pampered Chef consultants.
Kathytnt
:) I have a fundraiser in the works. The show planner does not seem appropriate for the host packet since it talk about the free prodcuts - Does anyone have a better item like a check list/benefits list that they put in the host packet for a fundraiser Cooking show

Thanks, Kathy

This is a great question. I have a big fundraiser which will do outside orders until the big kitchen show 3 weeks later. I was going to put a show planner for each of the members, but I think you have a point. It would be nice to have one specifically for FRs.

Hi Kathy,Congratulations on organizing a fundraiser! That's a great way to support a cause or organization. As for your question, have you considered creating a flyer or brochure that highlights the benefits of hosting a cooking show fundraiser? You can include things like the potential amount of funds raised, the fun and interactive nature of the event, and the delicious products that will be featured. This way, you can still showcase the free products without it being the main focus. You could also include a checklist of steps for hosting a successful fundraiser, as well as testimonials from past hosts. Good luck with your event! :)

1. What is a fundraiser cooking show?

A fundraiser cooking show is a unique and fun way to raise money for a cause or organization. It involves hosting a cooking demonstration where attendees can learn new recipes and techniques while also supporting a fundraising effort.

2. How do I schedule a fundraiser cooking show?

To schedule a fundraiser cooking show, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and discuss your fundraising goals and desired date. The consultant will work with you to plan and customize the event to fit your needs.

3. What is included in the fundraiser cooking show?

The fundraiser cooking show includes a cooking demonstration by a Pampered Chef consultant, the opportunity for attendees to purchase Pampered Chef products, and a percentage of sales being donated to the fundraising cause or organization.

4. How much money can be raised through a fundraiser cooking show?

The amount of money raised through a fundraiser cooking show can vary depending on the number of attendees, the sales made during the event, and the percentage being donated. However, it is a fun and effective way to raise funds and can often surpass traditional fundraising methods.

5. Can I choose the recipes for the cooking show?

Yes, you can choose the recipes for the cooking show. Our Pampered Chef consultants can work with you to select recipes that fit your event's theme or dietary preferences. We also have a wide range of recipe options to choose from, including appetizers, main dishes, and desserts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • almondfarm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CoidgigBese
  • cincychef