• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Fundraiser Commission: Tips and Tricks for Donating to ACS

In summary, a HWC fundraiser only earns us 15% commission, unless we have reached our $15,000 career sales mark. To make up for it, we can either put on a regular cooking or catalog show with donated products or use the donated products ourselves to give away as prizes.
chefmelody
I'm not sure if this is right, but my director told me that I'd only get a 15% commission on a HWC fundraiser I'm doing. Now, I was going to donate an extra percentage of my commission to ACS, but I don't want to end up at a loss! Does anyone know if this is correct? Thanks!

All fundraisers only earn us 15% commission, unless you have reached your $15,000 career sales, then its 17%.

I wish we got the same commission on fundraisers as other sales!

Ugh, that stinks. Oh well, it's for a good cause. :D

I've started to send fundraisers in as regular cooking or catalog shows - cooking if I actually do a demo. Then I can donate 15% or more of my commission, get the tax write off, and get the 20-25% commission (27% once I reach $15,000!). With all the hard work I put into fundraisers, I don't see it as a problem.

Kate,

Who do you put as host? Are you the host, or is the hostess? Tell me how this works!

Thanks,
Rachel

I can be the host or the coordinator can. If there is a lot of free product value, sometimes there will be a drawing for it, or for certain products. Also, this gives me the chance to use the % off to get prizes and other incentives for the fundraiser. HTH

Kate,

Do you just write a personal check to the coordinator for their donation? I would like to try this for some domestic violence organizations, and getting free product for them to use would be great!

Nancy,Yes, a personal check to them works. Of course, it is from my PC account. I usually try to give it to them after the commission is deposited. Also, try to get a receipt from them for tax purposes. You never want to be audited, but you want to be ready!

Kate,

Thanks for the great tip. You have contributed alot to my new business, and I really appreciate all your wonderful advice. Hopefully we can meet someday at Conference. Unfortunately, I am unable to attend this year.

Nancy,Glad to help!

1. How can I ensure that I am maximizing my fundraiser commission?

The best way to maximize your fundraiser commission is to actively promote your fundraiser and encourage others to make purchases. You can also consider hosting a virtual or in-person cooking demonstration to showcase Pampered Chef products and increase sales.

2. Can I donate a portion of my commission to ACS?

Yes, you can choose to donate a portion of your commission to ACS when setting up your fundraiser. This is a great way to show your support for a great cause while still earning commission on your sales.

3. Are there any incentives for reaching a certain fundraising goal?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers incentives for reaching certain fundraising goals. You can earn free products, discounts, or even a trip to the annual Pampered Chef conference for top-performing fundraisers.

4. How can I track my fundraiser's progress?

Pampered Chef provides a personalized online dashboard for each fundraiser where you can track your sales, commission, and progress towards your fundraising goal. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for updates and assistance.

5. Can I continue to earn commission after my fundraiser has ended?

Yes, you can continue to earn commission for up to 45 days after your fundraiser has ended. This allows for any delayed or late orders to still count towards your sales and commission.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Monty060609
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Monty060609
  • pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalaska
  • KYCHEF