1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Fundraiser closing in Nov.?

1. mrshamel3808

mrshamel3808 Member Gold Member

I have a HWC fundraiser that's not going so great. Can I extend the closing date til sometime in Nov. and it still be a HWC fundraiser? I'm not concerned about people getting their products late because so far I only have 2 outside orders that I've gotten and they both are close friends that said whenever they get it is fine. I think I can pull it off if I extend it because the dilemma is the girl who's doing it lives in St. Louis and doesn't get back to me fast so having to close out a show by Saturday might be tricky.

Oct 28, 2009
  2. BadGirl

BadGirl Member Gold Member

I'm in the same exact boat. It is not likely that my fundraiser will be completed by the 31st, either.

What do I do? Can I extend in to November?

Oct 28, 2009
  3. chef131doreen

chef131doreen Veteran Member Gold Member

You only have any show till the 15th of the following month So you must close the Oct show NOV 15th

Oct 28, 2009
  4. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

I don't think we can order the HWC products after October 31st. It won't count towards your SAT totals unless it is dated November 1st. Not sure how it would benefit you in this case. You may want to call HO on this one.

Oct 28, 2009
  5. mrshamel3808

mrshamel3808 Member Gold Member

You can't buy the pink products on a show anyways so that's not a problem. I know for the guest specials you have to close the show by the 15th of the following month or else the guest special is no longer valid, but at this point only my host w/her order is getting the guest special so I'm sure she wouldn't mind switching if it meant a higher show.

It seemed to me that the only "deadline" for shows is the one for the guest/host specials, but if you changed those then you could keep it open for as long as you want correct? Or does it not accept it if it's a certain amount of time after the inputted show date?

Oct 29, 2009
  6. pcjenr

pcjenr Novice Member

Why can you not purchase pink products on a show? WTH - now I cannot submit my fundraiser!

Nov 10, 2009
  7. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Because they were only available as individual, online orders. The website was pretty clear on that...in fact, you couldn't even order them online unless you were in the individual ordering screen.

Nov 10, 2009
  8. pcjenr

pcjenr Novice Member

Nevermind - I wasn't clear and apparently the point was lost. And I already know the answer too, just frustrating!

Nov 11, 2009
  9. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

The fall HWC event is different than the one done in the Spring.

Nov 11, 2009
Have something to add?