• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Extend the Closing Date for HWC Fundraiser to November?

In summary, there is a fundraiser for HWC that is not going well and the host is considering extending the closing date to November. The concern is that the person organizing the fundraiser may not be available to close the show by the initial deadline. It is not possible to purchase pink products through the fundraiser and the guest and host specials have a deadline of the 15th of the following month. It is unclear if the show can be kept open for longer if the specials are changed.
mrshamel3808
Gold Member
I have a HWC fundraiser that's not going so great. Can I extend the closing date til sometime in Nov. and it still be a HWC fundraiser? I'm not concerned about people getting their products late because so far I only have 2 outside orders that I've gotten and they both are close friends that said whenever they get it is fine. I think I can pull it off if I extend it because the dilemma is the girl who's doing it lives in St. Louis and doesn't get back to me fast so having to close out a show by Saturday might be tricky.

I'm in the same exact boat. It is not likely that my fundraiser will be completed by the 31st, either.

What do I do? Can I extend in to November?

You only have any show till the 15th of the following month So you must close the Oct show NOV 15th

I don't think we can order the HWC products after October 31st. It won't count towards your SAT totals unless it is dated November 1st. Not sure how it would benefit you in this case. You may want to call HO on this one.

You can't buy the pink products on a show anyways so that's not a problem. I know for the guest specials you have to close the show by the 15th of the following month or else the guest special is no longer valid, but at this point only my host w/her order is getting the guest special so I'm sure she wouldn't mind switching if it meant a higher show.

It seemed to me that the only "deadline" for shows is the one for the guest/host specials, but if you changed those then you could keep it open for as long as you want correct? Or does it not accept it if it's a certain amount of time after the inputted show date?

Why can you not purchase pink products on a show? WTH - now I cannot submit my fundraiser!

pcjenr said:
Why can you not purchase pink products on a show? WTH - now I cannot submit my fundraiser!

Because they were only available as individual, online orders. The website was pretty clear on that...in fact, you couldn't even order them online unless you were in the individual ordering screen.

Nevermind - I wasn't clear and apparently the point was lost. And I already know the answer too, just frustrating!

The fall HWC event is different than the one done in the Spring.

1. What is the deadline for the fundraiser closing in November?

The deadline for the fundraiser closing in November is November 30th. All orders and payments must be submitted by this date in order to be counted towards the fundraiser.

2. Can I still place orders after the fundraiser deadline?

Unfortunately, orders cannot be placed after the fundraiser deadline. This is to ensure that all orders can be processed and delivered in a timely manner.

3. How can I make payments for my fundraiser orders?

Payments can be made in the form of cash, check, or credit/debit card. You can submit your payment to the fundraiser organizer or directly to Pampered Chef.

4. When will the fundraiser orders be delivered?

Fundraiser orders will be delivered approximately 2-3 weeks after the deadline. This allows time for all orders to be processed and shipped to the fundraiser organizer.

5. Can I add items to my fundraiser order after I have already submitted it?

Unfortunately, items cannot be added to your fundraiser order after it has been submitted. If you would like to purchase additional items, you can place a separate order and it will not be counted towards the fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • mrshamel3808
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jigsmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies