• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Fundraiser Check Fast: Oct 1 Deadline | Helpful Insights

In summary, the deadline for receiving fundraiser checks is October 1st and it typically takes 2-3 weeks for the checks to be processed and mailed out. The deadline cannot be extended to ensure timely processing for all organizations. Once the deadline has passed, the check will be processed and mailed to the provided address. You can track the status of your check by contacting customer service. There are no fees associated with receiving the fundraiser check.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
anyone had a fundraiser recently? I am just wondering how long it will take them to cut a check!!
An organization I'm working with needs it by Oct 1

Last spring, it took the check 7 days after the order was received to get here (10 days after submitted).

thats what i was thinking
thanks

For the fundraisers I've done in the past, the check was sent out the same day as the products shipped. Now they are getting the shows shipped out a bit faster, so I suspect the checks would go out once all the show payments processed (once your debit account is charged for those items that were cash or check payment)

I'd suggest calling HO and ask the folks in Financial to see what the current policy is :)

It took 6 weeks for us, but that was due to military interference. PC sent the envelope to the organization. There's a stipulation here in Japan that says we can not accept mail for others, so the military sent the envelope back to PC since it had the organization's name on the outside of the envelope & not the chairperson's name. I told them to put it in a new envelope with ONLY the chairperson's name on the outside of the envelope. And put in big capital letters DO NOT PUT ALPHA KAPPA ALPHA ANYWHERE ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE ENVELOPE ... then explained the mailing restrictions on a military base. Yup, they screwed it up again and the military sent it back to them a 2nd time. The 3rd attempt they followed directions and the chairperson actually received the check after 6 weeks of waiting.

1. How long does it take to receive our fundraiser check?

The deadline for receiving fundraiser checks is October 1st. After this date, it typically takes 2-3 weeks for the checks to be processed and mailed out to your organization.

2. Can we extend the deadline for receiving our fundraiser check?

Unfortunately, the October 1st deadline is firm and cannot be extended. This ensures that all fundraiser checks are processed in a timely manner for all organizations participating in the program.

3. What is the process for receiving our fundraiser check?

Once the deadline has passed, our team will gather all the necessary information and calculate the amount your organization has earned. The check will then be processed and mailed to the address provided by your organization.

4. Can we track the status of our fundraiser check?

Yes, you can track the status of your fundraiser check by contacting our customer service team. They will be able to provide you with an update on when the check was processed and when it was mailed out to your organization.

5. Are there any fees associated with receiving our fundraiser check?

No, there are no fees associated with receiving your fundraiser check. The full amount that your organization has earned will be included in the check and there are no additional costs or fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL