1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Fundraiser checks

1. Teresa Lynn

Teresa Lynn Legacy Member Gold Member

anyone had a fundraiser recently? I am just wondering how long it will take them to cut a check!!
    An organization I'm working with needs it by Oct 1

Aug 31, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Last spring, it took the check 7 days after the order was received to get here (10 days after submitted).

3. Teresa Lynn

Teresa Lynn Legacy Member Gold Member

thats what i was thinking
    thanks

Aug 31, 2009
  4. SpiritdancerIA

SpiritdancerIA Member Gold Member

For the fundraisers I've done in the past, the check was sent out the same day as the products shipped. Now they are getting the shows shipped out a bit faster, so I suspect the checks would go out once all the show payments processed (once your debit account is charged for those items that were cash or check payment)

I'd suggest calling HO and ask the folks in Financial to see what the current policy is :)

5. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

It took 6 weeks for us, but that was due to military interference. PC sent the envelope to the organization. There's a stipulation here in Japan that says we can not accept mail for others, so the military sent the envelope back to PC since it had the organization's name on the outside of the envelope & not the chairperson's name. I told them to put it in a new envelope with ONLY the chairperson's name on the outside of the envelope. And put in big capital letters DO NOT PUT ALPHA KAPPA ALPHA ANYWHERE ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE ENVELOPE ... then explained the mailing restrictions on a military base. Yup, they screwed it up again and the military sent it back to them a 2nd time. The 3rd attempt they followed directions and the chairperson actually received the check after 6 weeks of waiting.

Aug 31, 2009
Have something to add?