• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Check: How Long Does It Take?

In summary, the processing time for fundraiser checks can vary and on average takes 2-3 weeks to be mailed out. The progress of the check can be tracked through the "My Fundraisers" section on the Pampered Chef account. A minimum order amount of $200 is required to receive a check, otherwise, the funds will be donated directly to the organization. Rush delivery is not available for fundraiser checks. Funds are typically mailed out as physical checks, but ACH transfer can be arranged if requested in advance.
proudmama02
How long does it take for the chairperson to recieve their fundraiser check??

Normally between 1-2 weeks after the show is submitted...
If it hasn't been rec'd yet, I'd call home office and inquire..
Hope that helps!
Cheers,
Angela

It really depends on the specific fundraiser and the organization running it. In some cases, the chairperson may receive the check within a few weeks after the fundraiser ends. In other cases, it may take a couple of months or more. It's best to check with the organization or the fundraising company for a more specific timeline.

1. How long does it typically take for my fundraiser check to arrive?

The processing time for fundraiser checks can vary depending on the size of the order and the payment method chosen by the customers. On average, it takes about 2-3 weeks for the check to be mailed out to the fundraiser organizer.

2. Can I track the progress of my fundraiser check?

Yes, you can track the progress of your fundraiser check by logging into your Pampered Chef account and checking the "My Fundraisers" section. This will provide updates on the status of your fundraiser and the estimated time of arrival for the check.

3. Is there a minimum order amount required to receive a fundraiser check?

Yes, in order to receive a fundraiser check, the total sales from your fundraiser must reach at least $200. If the sales do not meet this minimum amount, the funds will be donated directly to the organization instead.

4. Can I request for a rush delivery of my fundraiser check?

Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate rush deliveries for fundraiser checks. The processing time is dependent on our current volume of orders and cannot be expedited. We appreciate your understanding.

5. Will I receive a physical check or can the funds be deposited directly into my account?

Fundraiser checks are typically mailed out as physical checks to the organizer of the fundraiser. However, if requested in advance, we can arrange for the funds to be deposited directly into the organization's account through ACH transfer. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tvwalsh72
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
have2cook
  • SVanHout
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • Niki Kate