• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Chairperson Entitled to the

It's worth it to me.I understand your frustration. I've heard that HO says that fundraising isn't a focus of PC. If they did the above they would have to raise prices. I also think you would have a lot of people wanting to call their show a fundraiser and just take cash intead of product.
Kimberlymmj
Help Whip Cancer recipe board for free and hostess benefit? We are giving the hostess benefit as a raffle.

No. It's indicated in the fine print that the recipe card holder is for cooking/catalog hosts, not FR chairpersons.

chefann said:
No. It's indicated in the fine print that the recipe card holder is for cooking/catalog hosts, not FR chairpersons.

Personally, I do not think that is fair. The Chairperson is allowed to buy the host special, why exclude them from this? And it being HWC too!

I personally think PC is missing the boat with fundraisers. They should pay the same commission rate to consultants as cooking and catalog shows. Also, they really need to up the percent they pay FRs. It isn't fair that consultants feel they need to kick in extra, out of their already decreased commission, to bring us anywhere near other FRs. My moment of complaint. Sorry.

gailz2 said:
I personally think PC is missing the boat with fundraisers. They should pay the same commission rate to consultants as cooking and catalog shows. Also, they really need to up the percent they pay FRs. It isn't fair that consultants feel they need to kick in extra, out of their already decreased commission, to bring us anywhere near other FRs. My moment of complaint. Sorry.

I understand your frustration. I've heard that HO says that fundraising isn't a focus of PC. If they did the above they would have to raise prices. I also think you would have a lot of people wanting to call their show a fundraiser and just take cash intead of product.

I can't see where they'd have to raise prices -- they don't give FPV or 1/2 price to chair people, they cut our commission, etc. Oh well. They are definitely a greater expense for me with unreturned catalogs, etc. I can live with it, though.

gailz2 said:
I can't see where they'd have to raise prices -- they don't give FPV or 1/2 price to chair people, they cut our commission, etc. Oh well. They are definitely a greater expense for me with unreturned catalogs, etc. I can live with it, though.

The FPV and other benefits don't cost HO the full retail. If HO has a cost of, say, 30% of retail, then a $1000 show host is getting $70 net cost in FPV. A $1000 FR nets the group $150, or twice the amount.

Think of the unreturned catalogs as advertising. I put a sticker on the front that asks them to pass them on.

1. What is the "Fundraiser Chairperson Entitled to" program?

The "Fundraiser Chairperson Entitled to" program is a special benefit for individuals who organize and run fundraisers through Pampered Chef. It allows the chairperson to earn exclusive rewards and discounts based on the success of their fundraiser.

2. How do I become a Fundraiser Chairperson?

To become a Fundraiser Chairperson, you can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to sign up. Once you are registered as a chairperson, you can start organizing and promoting your fundraiser to earn rewards.

3. What kind of rewards can I earn as a Fundraiser Chairperson?

As a Fundraiser Chairperson, you can earn discounted or free products, as well as exclusive host rewards from Pampered Chef. The exact rewards you can earn will depend on the total sales of your fundraiser.

4. How are the rewards calculated for the Fundraiser Chairperson?

The rewards for the Fundraiser Chairperson are calculated based on the total sales of their fundraiser. The more successful the fundraiser is, the more rewards the chairperson will earn. For example, if the total sales reach $500, the chairperson will earn 10% of the sales in free products.

5. Is there a limit to how many rewards a Fundraiser Chairperson can earn?

No, there is no limit to how many rewards a Fundraiser Chairperson can earn. The more successful the fundraiser is, the more rewards the chairperson will receive. However, keep in mind that the rewards are based on a percentage of the total sales, so the more sales there are, the larger the rewards will be.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
Replies