• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Catalog Show Help Raise Funds for Alzheimer's Research?

In summary, a fundraiser catalog show is an easy and effective way to raise money for organizations or causes. Participants receive a catalog filled with Pampered Chef products to share with their community, and a portion of sales goes towards the fundraiser. The amount of money raised depends on the size and participation of the group, with an average of 15-25% of total sales going towards the fundraiser. There is no minimum order requirement, and the show typically lasts 2-3 weeks to allow for ample time for participants to place orders. Organizations also have the option to customize the catalog with their logo or message for a more personal touch.
mmilus
Gold Member
I have a friend who has hosted catalog shows for me before and is interested in doing another one. Her mother has Alzheimer's and I am discussing with her the option of making this a fundraiser for the Alzheimer's Association. Has anyone ever created a flyer, either postcard or half-page size, with information about the fundraiser and how to order on it, etc., that can be handed out and/or emailed to out-of-town friends and family? I'm thinking she could give this to her local people and invite them to share it with their friends and family, thus maximizing the potential. Because I am close to her, I am going to offer some extra benefits to her (i.e., I will give her the host benefits she would have earned if it was a regular catalog show; helping distribute local orders so she doesn't have to as she is her mother's care-taker as well as the main breadwinner for her family). I'm going to play around with some ideas tomorrow for a flyer but don't need to re-invent the wheel if there's one out there. Thanks!
Marci

I am actually having a fundraiser now and I printed postcards for the participants to hand out. Very simple and to the point. Go to www......................./...... Click on products. Enter........as host. And view catalog and order. Everything counts toward the fundraiser type of thing. I printed them on bright orange cardstock and made sure to put the closing date on them.

1. How does a fundraiser catalog show work?

A fundraiser catalog show is a simple and easy way to raise money for your organization or cause. You will receive a catalog filled with Pampered Chef products to share with your friends, family, and community. They can then place orders and a portion of the sales will go towards your fundraiser.

2. How much money can we expect to raise?

The amount of money you can raise depends on the size and participation of your group. On average, organizations can earn 15-25% of the total sales from their fundraiser catalog show.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for a fundraiser catalog show. Every order, big or small, contributes towards your fundraising goal.

4. How long does a fundraiser catalog show last?

The length of a fundraiser catalog show can vary, but typically it lasts for 2-3 weeks. This allows enough time for participants to receive their catalogs, browse and place orders.

5. Can we customize the catalog with our organization's logo or message?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to customize the front cover of your fundraiser catalog with your organization's logo or message. This is a great way to make your fundraiser more personal and unique.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • SDTeaGirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
maldvs