• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a Pampered Chef Bingo Fundraiser - Safe Harbor/Victor Dana

In summary, In order to secure a Pampered Chef Bingo for our RFL fundraiser, TIAI is asking for suggestions on where to find cheap daubers, how many games are enough, where to find a cage to borrow, and how much room people need at the table. Additionally, she is asking whether or not to decorate or not.
tlag1986
Gold Member
I am working on securing a Pampered Chef Bingo for our RFL fundraiser (team Safe Harbor/Victor Dana). I have some questions for anyone that is familiar with setting up Bingo fundraisers.

Where can you find cheap:cool: daubers?
Where can you find a cage to borrow?
How many games is enough, but not too much?
How much room do people need at the table?
Should we decorate or not?

These are only a few of what is going around in my head (but that could be a totally different topic). We need to be able to make the most possible money with the least expense.

If you have any suggestions feel free to post them, or if you have any concerns feel free as well.

TIA

I was just on the organizing committee for a fundraising bingo for our (my kids') school.

We got bingo card & slider cards from some seniors' homes. Also got the blower thingy at a seniors' home.
We got the markers (the plastic cirlce things) from 2 diff churches (or maybe 1 batch from a church & 1 batch from the seniors' home)
we did 12 games (ran from 6:30-9) with two 15 minute breaks. The timing was perfect. We did some single lines, some round the world, x, T, 4 corners.
Our last bingo was a full card for a 50/50 draw. The others were a mix of merchandise & cash prizes.

Hope that helps :)
Feel free to PM me if you have more questions. I'm happy to help :)

Where can you find cheap daubers?

save money, get paper bingo card packs, then use dried beans or something like it then you can reuse everything.

Where can you find a cage to borrow?

Go to walmart and buy the game and it will be a small investment that can be reused.

How many games is enough, but not too much?
We do 12 games with 1 15 minute break, we don't normally go over 2 hours.

How much room do people need at the table?
Depends on how many cards you give them, but normally just the space for one chair is sufficent.

Should we decorate or not?
I would say no, save the money...

you ought to be able to get daubers at the dollar store. I think reuseable items (the round plastic markers) are the way to go, though. You can likely borrow them from a facility that runs bingo.

Thanks for the input. I am slowly learning.

What is a Pampered Chef Bingo Fundraiser?

A Pampered Chef Bingo Fundraiser is an event where participants play bingo while also having the opportunity to purchase Pampered Chef products. A portion of the sales from these products goes towards the designated fundraiser, in this case, Safe Harbor/Victor Dana.

How can I host a Pampered Chef Bingo Fundraiser for Safe Harbor/Victor Dana?

To host a Pampered Chef Bingo Fundraiser for Safe Harbor/Victor Dana, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant who will help you plan and organize the event. They will provide you with all the necessary materials and support to make the fundraiser a success.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef Bingo Fundraiser?

Hosting a Pampered Chef Bingo Fundraiser not only helps raise funds for a good cause, but it also provides an opportunity for friends and family to come together and have fun. Additionally, the host can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from the event.

How much of the sales go towards the fundraiser?

For this specific fundraiser, a portion of the sales from Pampered Chef products goes towards Safe Harbor/Victor Dana. The percentage may vary depending on the specific consultant and event, but on average, it can range from 10-25% of the total sales.

What types of products can be purchased at a Pampered Chef Bingo Fundraiser?

A variety of Pampered Chef products can be purchased at a bingo fundraiser, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. The consultant will provide a catalog and samples for attendees to browse and purchase from during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PC Angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies