1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Fundraiser Bingo

1. tlag1986

tlag1986 Veteran Member Gold Member

I am working on securing a Pampered Chef Bingo for our RFL fundraiser (team Safe Harbor/Victor Dana). I have some questions for anyone that is familiar with setting up Bingo fundraisers.

Where can you find cheap:cool: daubers?
    Where can you find a cage to borrow?
    How many games is enough, but not too much?
    How much room do people need at the table?
    Should we decorate or not?

These are only a few of what is going around in my head (but that could be a totally different topic). We need to be able to make the most possible money with the least expense.

If you have any suggestions feel free to post them, or if you have any concerns feel free as well.

TIA

Mar 13, 2009
  2. peichef

peichef Veteran Member

I was just on the organizing committee for a fundraising bingo for our (my kids') school.

We got bingo card & slider cards from some seniors' homes. Also got the blower thingy at a seniors' home.
    We got the markers (the plastic cirlce things) from 2 diff churches (or maybe 1 batch from a church & 1 batch from the seniors' home)
    we did 12 games (ran from 6:30-9) with two 15 minute breaks. The timing was perfect. We did some single lines, some round the world, x, T, 4 corners.
    Our last bingo was a full card for a 50/50 draw. The others were a mix of merchandise & cash prizes.

Hope that helps :)
    Feel free to PM me if you have more questions. I'm happy to help :)

Mar 13, 2009
  3. candiejayne

candiejayne Veteran Member

Where can you find cheap daubers?

save money, get paper bingo card packs, then use dried beans or something like it then you can reuse everything.

Where can you find a cage to borrow?

Go to walmart and buy the game and it will be a small investment that can be reused.

How many games is enough, but not too much?
    We do 12 games with 1 15 minute break, we don't normally go over 2 hours.

How much room do people need at the table?
    Depends on how many cards you give them, but normally just the space for one chair is sufficent.

Should we decorate or not?
    I would say no, save the money...

Mar 13, 2009
  4. peichef

peichef Veteran Member

you ought to be able to get daubers at the dollar store. I think reuseable items (the round plastic markers) are the way to go, though. You can likely borrow them from a facility that runs bingo.

Mar 14, 2009
  5. tlag1986

tlag1986 Veteran Member Gold Member

Thanks for the input. I am slowly learning.

Mar 14, 2009
Have something to add?