• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Website: How to Place Orders and Credit Child for Incentive Prizes

In summary, a fundraiser with Pampered Chef is a way for organizations to raise money by selling high-quality kitchen products, with a percentage of sales being donated to the cause. To set up a fundraiser, one can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website to find a consultant. The website also serves as a platform for purchasing products, accessing recipes and tips, and hosting virtual parties and fundraisers. Both non-profit and for-profit organizations can benefit from a Pampered Chef fundraiser, and the fundraiser website can be customized with the organization's logo and information.
Morvin
okay I have another question about fundraisers!! :confused: I just got all the fundraiser info onto my website. How do customers place orders on the site for the organization and get the childs name on it so that child receives the credit for the incintive prizes? I'm trying to get the letters done for in the packets with the instructions but I don't know what to tell them!!! :confused:

Thank you in advance!!! :D

Heather

Have them put the child's name on the 2nd address line. Sometimes they still don't do it and you have to call them. But that's what I did and only one lady forgot to do it. Since you go in and get the order and put it in PP, you can get the kid's name and give them credit, and it doesn't mess up anything!

Hi Heather! It's great that you have all the fundraiser information on your website. To answer your question, you could set up a form on your website where customers can input their order and include the child's name. This way, you can keep track of which child receives credit for each order. Another option is to have customers email you their orders with the child's name included. You can also mention in the packets that customers can write the child's name on their order form or include a note with the child's name when they turn in their order. I hope this helps! Good luck with your fundraiser!

What is a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

A fundraiser with Pampered Chef is a way for organizations to raise money by selling our high-quality kitchen products. The organization will receive a percentage of the sales as a donation, making it a fun and easy way to support a cause.

How do I set up a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

To set up a fundraiser with Pampered Chef, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. They will guide you through the process of selecting products, promoting the fundraiser, and collecting orders and payments.

Do I need to be a non-profit organization to have a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

No, Pampered Chef fundraisers are open to all types of organizations, including schools, sports teams, churches, and non-profit organizations. Anyone looking to raise funds for a cause can benefit from a Pampered Chef fundraiser.

What is the Pampered Chef website?

The Pampered Chef website is our online platform where customers can browse and purchase our products, as well as access recipes, cooking tips, and product information. It also allows customers to host virtual parties and fundraisers.

Can I customize my fundraiser website with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can customize your fundraiser website with Pampered Chef by adding your organization's logo and information, as well as choosing which products to feature. You can also track sales and donations through your personalized website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• starrmarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • tabailey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bluiydangl
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI