• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Fund Raising Ideas? How Can I Expand My Reach?

In summary, Amanda is new to Pampered Chef and is in the middle of doing a catalog fundraiser for a Student Nurse Association. She is thinking of other ways to raise money, such as contacting a small town library. Angie has some great ideas for fund raisers, such as a small town library or cooking school.
amand221
I'm fairly new to Pampered Chef (since October). I did a fund raiser for a friend of mine who was looking to make some money for an adoption. The show ended up making more than $3000.I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on any other organizations I could contact to hold a fund raiser? I have a son, but he's not in school yet, so I wouldn't have a clue how to go about contacting a school. I was also wondering how to go about offering up a catalog fund raiser, rather than a cooking show one. I'm willing to do both, but think a catalog fund raiser might be easier to handle with a busy schedule.Thanks so much in advance for your help.
Amanda

Last edited:
I am new also and I am in the middle of doing a catalog fundraiser for a Student Nurse Association. It's a no brainer!! One thing that I am doing is offering the highest seller the round stone with handles. Since they are all "non-traditional" students (26+ yrs old) I knew that would make them want to sell more!! Hope that helps some!!When it comes to contacting schools, why not try culinary schools in the area. Those are great places to get your name out there. Also, do a search for fundraisers on here. There are a LOT of GREAT ideas!!

Amanda, just an FYI: you can't link to your PWS on any site, even here. I suggest you remove the link from your post before HO sees it. They do have people who check this site out, and I'd hate for you to get in trouble over it.

Thanks for the ideas and Ann, thanks for letting me know about the link. Hadn't thought about that.

Successful Fund Raisers?The student nursing idea is really good, however I'm lost on figuring out who to contact and where to start. My husband suggested just looking up non profit organizations and starting from there, but have a really hard time figuring out where to go from there.

Can anyone let me know what their most successful fund raisers were for and who they contacted to get it started?

Thanks.

Amanda

How about a small town library?Hi,
Just yesterday I was thinking that I needed more on my February schedule. We are in a real small town (under 2,000) and I'm an avid reader, but the selection especially for kids is poor in my town. So just this morning I went in to our public library and asked them if I could do a Pampered Chef fundraiser for them, they have a meeting room available for events, they were thrilled and surprised! I put an ad in our local paper that everyone reads and will post signs all over town this afternoon.....this will happen on this Thursday! So I even get to take advantage of double points!! I'll just set it up in the meeting room like I would a booth....and no one will even know how last minute it was! Hope that helps!

Angie

That's a great idea about going to a library. Who exactly did you talk to and have to get the ok from?

The only thing tricky with schools; mine anyway, won't let the kids sell stuff. So the sales would have to be done at the show, or the parents would have to collect orders. (of course with Girl Scout cookies & such; lots of parents already do the selling---I had a guy tell me good job for making my dd do the selling)
Good luck!

That's great! Way to think outside the box and see an opportunity. :D

What are some popular fundraising ideas offered by Pampered Chef?

Some popular fundraising ideas offered by Pampered Chef include hosting a cooking show fundraiser, selling Pampered Chef products at a charity event, and participating in the Round-Up from the Heart program where a portion of sales go towards a chosen charity.

How does Pampered Chef's cooking show fundraiser work?

The cooking show fundraiser involves inviting friends and family to a cooking demonstration hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. Guests can purchase products at the event and a portion of the sales will go towards the fundraising cause.

Can organizations customize their fundraising experience with Pampered Chef?

Yes, organizations can customize their fundraising experience by choosing which products to feature, setting fundraising goals, and utilizing social media to reach a larger audience.

Are there any upfront costs for organizations to participate in a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, there are no upfront costs for organizations to participate in a Pampered Chef fundraiser. Organizations only need to pay for the products they sell and will receive a percentage of the sales as their profit.

How can organizations track their fundraising progress with Pampered Chef?

Organizations can track their fundraising progress through their consultant's online dashboard, which provides real-time updates on sales and profits. They can also receive personalized support from their consultant throughout the fundraising process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Kay Alderfer
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies