• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fund-Raisers Where Do I Start?

You also earn free product based on the amount of the fundraiser sales.In summary, the conversation discusses the process of starting fundraisers and reaching out to potential participants such as churches and schools. The speaker also shares their thoughts on targeting specific causes and individuals who may be interested in hosting a fundraiser. They also inquire about the commission and free product earned through fundraisers.
Chef Diane
I want to do fundraisers but I don't know where to start. I have a list of churches in the area, but I don't know what to do with them. Do I call them or send a letter to the office? And is there somewhere I could get such a letter? :confused:

I also went to the ACS website, but didn't get any information other than 3 offices in the area, but I again I don't know what to do with this information.

As for schools do you all call them or send a letter or both? :confused:

Can you tell Im new at this LOL :eek: I have overwhelmed myself. Anyway any information would be very helpful at this point.

Thanks Diane

new tooOkay, I'm new too, but have some thoughts.

First, a letter won't get you anywhere unless you follow up with a phone call so call and get a name and then send info. Find out if they're even interested. I did this with our local Literacy Council. They were very respective to hearing more and I sent a letter. They still want more time. I don't think they will do anything but I don't think it was a waste of time. I did know a little about their fundraiser so was able to pitch a particular way for them to do this will very little effort (of course the pay off won't be great but I'll get my foot in the door for next year).

Second, unless you are targeting a special mission trip or youth group I don't the a church would be interested. My church youth group sells cookies at Christmas so I'm trying to consider how to approach them to sell a batter bowl cookie mix instead or in addition ot what they already do.

Third, think small. Think of your friends or neigbhors that might have a cause that they are passionate about. Ask them to host a fundraiser. I have a neighbor who has a trust fund in memory of her daughter. They give away about $500 a year in scholarships to Y programs so need some money but nothing huge. She didn't even consider hosting a show but when I suggested this, she listened. I found what motivated her! Next week we're doing it. About 150 moms at her daughter's preschool, all her mom's group friends and her neighbors will be invited and encourage to do an on-line order.

I guess my whole point is to find someone that believes in something and talk to them. Don't spend your wheels sending out random letters to a "dear sir" cause it probably won't get anywhere.

Good luck...BEE

I have a question....is our commission the same on fundraisers as it is on regular cooking or catalog shows? I'm new to PC and I'm still trying to figure everything out. :)

Your commission on Fundraisers is either 15% or 17% depending on whether or not you've got your 15000 in Commissionable sales yet.

,Hi Diane,I completely understand your confusion and feeling overwhelmed when it comes to starting fundraisers. It can be a daunting task, but with the right approach, it can also be very rewarding.First, I would recommend reaching out to the churches on your list by calling them first. This allows for a more personal connection and gives you the opportunity to explain the fundraiser in more detail. You can also follow up with a letter or email to provide more information and any necessary forms or materials.As for getting a letter, you can create your own using a template or format from online resources. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for any materials they may have used in the past.For schools, I would suggest starting with a phone call to the school's main office or PTA/PTO representative. They can guide you on the best way to approach fundraising at their school and provide any necessary forms or information.Overall, my advice would be to start small and focus on building relationships with these organizations. They may not all be interested in a fundraiser at the moment, but by staying in touch and providing valuable information and resources, they may be more open to it in the future.I hope this helps and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Best of luck with your fundraising efforts!Warmly,

1. How do I get started with a Pampered Chef Fund-Raiser?

To get started with a Pampered Chef Fund-Raiser, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. They will guide you through the process and help you choose the best fundraising option for your organization.

2. What are the different types of Fund-Raisers offered by Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers three types of Fund-Raisers: Catalog Fund-Raisers, Kitchen Show Fund-Raisers, and Virtual Fund-Raisers. Each type has its own unique benefits and can be tailored to fit your organization's needs.

3. How much money can my organization earn through a Pampered Chef Fund-Raiser?

The amount of money your organization can earn through a Pampered Chef Fund-Raiser depends on the type of fundraiser, the number of participants, and the sales generated. On average, organizations earn 25-30% of the total sales from their Fund-Raiser.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for Pampered Chef Fund-Raisers?

There is no minimum order requirement for Pampered Chef Fund-Raisers. However, the more orders your organization can generate, the more money you can earn. Your consultant can provide more information about the specific requirements for each type of Fund-Raiser.

5. How long does a Pampered Chef Fund-Raiser typically last?

The length of a Pampered Chef Fund-Raiser can vary depending on the type of fundraiser and the amount of orders received. On average, a Catalog Fund-Raiser lasts 2-3 weeks, a Kitchen Show Fund-Raiser lasts 4-6 weeks, and a Virtual Fund-Raiser can last up to 2 weeks. Your consultant can provide a more specific timeline based on your organization's needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• patty42240
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ragschef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • sarahsellcm