• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fund Raiser in Jan...what Does the Chairperson Get??

In summary, the January host special is for a higher rate of free product. They would get to pick one of the bakers.
n_coleman101
I had three people mention to me that they want to have FR for their diff groups, all in Jan. Of course I smiled and graciously accepted. :D THEN I came home and did some research on the subject and found that the chairperson of the group gets to purchase one host special as a thank you for putting the event together....Well, January host special is just a higher rate of free product. Does that mean they are entitled to free product or do they get nothing? I would hate to let these opportunities slip through my fingers, but don't want to dissapoint them, either. HELP!

No, the January special is one of the bakers (rectangle baker glazed or unglazed, or the metal pan) for 60% off. The 50% more is just an extra bonus.
They would get to pick one of those bakers.

Yup. One of the bakers at 60% off. OR, you could really make them happy and do a different kind of Fundariaser. They make more money and you get the FPV. Give them your commission from the show in exchange for Free Product Value. It's a really smart way to do the fundraiser and get more PC stuff. (-:

Yep, I've done like Deanna states. Give them 20% if their sales are less than $750, 22% if it's 750 to 1250, and 23% if it's over 1250. (Even if you make more than that! Just donate the base commission)
You give them the basic commission you'd be making and then you'll get all those free products. Who doesn't want $300+ in free stuff? And then you'd also get 30% off anything extra and that's better than our own discount.
And you'll still get ALL those points for 2011 Incentive Trip. And if there are any other sales incentives in January.

Wow guys! Thanks a million! Sounds like a better deal than them just getting 10-15% in a check from PC. I appreciate the help. Now I am READYYY! :D

1. What is the benefit of hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef in January?

Hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef in January is a great opportunity to kick off the new year with a successful event. Since many people are looking for ways to improve their eating habits, a Pampered Chef fundraiser in January can offer a variety of healthy cooking and meal prep products to support those goals.

2. How much money can a chairperson earn by hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef in January?

The amount of money a chairperson can earn depends on the sales generated during the fundraiser. On average, chairpersons earn 15% of the total sales in free products and up to 25% in discounts on their own purchases.

3. What type of support does Pampered Chef provide for fundraising events?

Pampered Chef provides a variety of support for fundraising events, including personalized fundraising web pages, marketing materials, and tips for promoting the event. We also have a dedicated fundraising team available to answer any questions and provide guidance throughout the process.

4. Can a fundraiser be hosted online or does it have to be in-person?

Pampered Chef offers both in-person and online fundraising options. With our virtual party option, individuals can shop and support the fundraiser from the comfort of their own homes. This allows for a wider reach and can result in higher sales for the fundraiser.

5. Are there any additional incentives for hosting a fundraiser in January?

Yes, there are additional incentives for hosting a fundraiser in January. Not only can the chairperson earn free and discounted products, but they also have the opportunity to earn exclusive host rewards and bonuses based on the total sales generated during the fundraiser. These incentives can add up to significant rewards for the chairperson.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • ragschef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
Replies