• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Unique Fund Raiser Idea for Inner City Kids - Help Us Raise Funds!

In summary, the lady wants to do a fund raiser for a cause to help inner city kids. She wants to use host benefits like a mystery host thing to raise the money. She wants to collect $50 dollar donations for 1 chance, and $50 and $300 dollars in orders for 5 chances (which seems icky to me). She wants to raffle off the 1/2 off benefits for $10 a chance -- which HO said no way (yay). Any ideas how I can make this work?
sandilou
Silver Member
I have a lady that wants to do a fund raiser for a cause to help inner city kids. Her idea was not to do a standard PC fund raiser, but to use host benefits like a mystery host thing to raise the money. She wants to collect $50 dollar donations for 1 chance, and $50 and $300 dollars in orders for 5 chances (which seems icky to me). She wants raffle off the 1/2 off benefits for $10 a chance -- which HO said no way (yay). Any ideas how I can make this work? My head spins whenever I try to think about it. HO says we cannot have flyers or anything else that says 'fund raiser' and 'Pampered Chef' if it is not one of our regular fund raisers.

TIA for your ideas!
Sandi

This kind of fundraiser is done by holding a regular show, letting people purchase items for themselves and the organization. Then use the host benefits to create a variety of auction options. Then you take the auction items (those purchased to donate and the host benefits) and they then hold an auction/spaghetti dinner type event. You as the coordinator can offer to provide as your "donation" the half price and host specials (out of your pocket). So instead of getting a check from PC, they are getting the opportunity to have way more money donated via the auction.

I think the bottom line is you CAN'T make it work the way she wants to do it. It goes against policy.If she wants to put together a nice gift basket of PC Products that people can purchase raffle tickets for a chance to win, that would be one thing.
Or she does a standard fundraiser event -host a dinner or a theme show, ie- an appetizer party, or some sort of "mixer" party where guests come to mingle, have food/drink, and shop. Something simple.Or a combination of the two ideas! Have a gift basket there that night for entries, people can still order their own items as well. Or they get entries for the gift basket based on the size of their order too.

pchockeymom said:
This kind of fundraiser is done by holding a regular show, letting people purchase items for themselves and the organization. Then use the host benefits to create a variety of auction options. Then you take the auction items (those purchased to donate and the host benefits) and they then hold an auction/spaghetti dinner type event. You as the coordinator can offer to provide as your "donation" the half price and host specials (out of your pocket). So instead of getting a check from PC, they are getting the opportunity to have way more money donated via the auction.

So are you saying a 2 event deal? Do a regular show, then do an auction/dinner using the host benefits from the 1st event?

I would like to keep this as simple as possible. I just have a gut feeling this isn't gonna fly. The lady moved here 1 year ago and doesn't know that many people. I do think she knows lots of people all over the place. She has done lots of traveling and has worked Alaska, Calif., Wyoming.

Keep the ideas coming! :D

Sadi

Hi Sandi,I understand your dilemma and the desire to help support a great cause. While it may not be possible to run a traditional Pampered Chef fundraiser for this event, there are still some options that could work.One idea could be to offer a "Pampered Chef Party for a Cause" where a portion of the sales from the party would go towards the fundraiser. This way, it is still a Pampered Chef event but with a focus on the cause.Another option could be to offer a special discount or promotion for party guests who make a donation to the cause. For example, if they donate $50, they could receive 10% off their order or a free product with their purchase.You could also consider reaching out to your Pampered Chef community and see if any other consultants would be willing to donate a portion of their sales to the cause. This could be a great way to raise more money and involve more people in the fundraiser.I hope these ideas help and I wish you the best of luck with the fundraiser!Best,

What is the "Fund Raiser Dilemma"?

The "Fund Raiser Dilemma" is a common challenge faced by many organizations looking to raise money through selling products. It refers to the struggle of finding a product that will be appealing to potential buyers and also provide a good profit margin for the organization.

How can Pampered Chef help with the "Fund Raiser Dilemma"?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality kitchen products that are not only popular among consumers, but also have a great profit margin for fundraisers. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier, making them a desirable option for fundraising events.

What are the benefits of using Pampered Chef for a fundraiser?

By choosing Pampered Chef for your fundraiser, you can offer a unique and useful product that many people already love and trust. Our products also come with a satisfaction guarantee, so your supporters can feel confident in their purchase. Additionally, our fundraising program offers a 15% profit on all sales, making it a successful and profitable option for your organization.

How does the Pampered Chef fundraising program work?

Our fundraising program is simple and straightforward. Once you sign up, you will receive a fundraising kit with all the necessary materials to promote and run your fundraiser. Your supporters can then order products through your personalized online fundraiser link or through a paper order form. Once the fundraiser is complete, we will ship the products directly to your supporters, and your organization will receive a check for 15% of the total sales.

Can we customize our fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can customize your fundraiser with Pampered Chef by choosing which products to feature and setting your own fundraising goals. You can also add your organization's logo to the online fundraiser link and promote your fundraiser through social media and other channels. Our team is also available to provide support and guidance throughout the fundraising process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • cookingwithdot