• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Kit Enhancement Worth the Holiday Splurge?

The speakers have been debating whether to order everything they want or just what they need, especially with the temptation of the holiday season and the limited budget. Some have decided to splurge on one item and get a few necessities, while others are waiting for April to purchase more. Kit enhancement month is April for all consultants and the month after SS3 for new consultants, with a 40% discount on any products except those in the SS kit. Some have already ordered and received their kit enhancement items.
Sonia_J
Ok it could be because I am home sick today, But i have seriously started and deleted my kit enhancement order about 6 times.
First I went in and chose everything i ever wanted.
Then I realized, hmmm maybe I should try this again with what I can actually afford. Dang Kit enhancement coming at the same time as Christmas!
But I keep putting things on the list and then taking them off.
I think If i don't just sumbit it today I may go looney.

Have a happy holiday!
Sonia

I've been debating the same thing - what I want vs what I need vs what I _should_ buy and what I should just WAIT for. Blah.

Anyhow, my conclusion has been that I'm going to get one 'splurge' item. For me it'll be the Simple Additions Essentials Set (I LOVE that platter) because it's a lot of money. Then, I'm going to get like 3 things that I view that I need - things that will improve my shows. The paring knife with sharpener, the cookie cutter set and the Celebrate! cookbook.

Maybe then i'll order some little stuff.. we'll see. But I'm going to start there anyhow!

Good luck with your choices, it's so tempting to order everything!

My kit enhancement month is also December. I have done the same thing - entering and deleting items. BUT -then I remembered - it comes around for all consultants again in April - so I may buy a little now and more later.

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

I have to keep reminding myself that April isn't too far away.
I think I've narrowed it down to 2 stoneware peices and the prof. small saute pan and a few nylon tools.
And our can open died this morning so I added the PC one too.

This is so funnyI have done the same thing, MANY times. I have done it over the last 3 weeks and have come to the conclusion that April is not to far away and it is also tax time, - who thought of these times for kit enha anyway????
:confused:

But I think i will end up submitting this weekend with my last show and just settle for some now and some later. Isn't there a $$$ amount,

$500 max I believe. Good luck figuring out what y'all are gonna get!

what is kit enhancement month exactly?ARe these the new products for spring? Or is it the Fall/winter 2005 sample product list you are referring to? I just started in Nov. and was wondering if my enhancement month would then be in April? :confused: on which products you are talking about and when my month is?

Kit Enhancement MonthKit Enhancement is available to all Consultants in April, and also to new Consultants in the month following your SS3 month. So, if your SS1 is November, then your Kit Enhancement month would be February. So you get two Kit Enhancement months. And I believe it's for any product in the catalog, except items that were in your SS kit. And I believe there's a restriction that you can only get 1 of any thing (so, you can't order 3 garlic presses). And I believe the discount is 40%.
Mine is next month...soooooo excited!!!

Kindra Kamm

thanks!Very exciited to hear this! Can't wait for my ss3 and see what I need to add to my PC collection! Plus I will have my $175 FREE spring products to add come January I heard?! Yeay!

those fabulous PC workers!So I ordered my kit enhancement I think I day i started this post.
I got it TODAY!! I wasn't expecting to be able to use anything I ordered for Christmas - Now I can!! Yeah!!

I bought the small saute pan and put the ice cubes in for my husband (and I) to see how it distributes the cold like in the audio cd - He was AMAZED! =)
I can't wait to bring it to my next show!!!

Ice Cubes?Which audio cd are you referring to and what do you do with ice cubes in the cookware? :confused:

i have to check what its called - its in the car... but i think it was in the one with info on selling the the collections: Stoneware Smple Additions and Cookware.
You put a few ice cubes in the small saute pan and after a few minutes the whle thing - sides and bottom - are the same cold temperature.
it shows how well it distributes the cool. the same would be said if it were hot but then you have burns and lawsuits. =)

Sonia_J said:
Ok it could be because I am home sick today, But i have seriously started and deleted my kit enhancement order about 6 times.
First I went in and chose everything i ever wanted.
Then I realized, hmmm maybe I should try this again with what I can actually afford. Dang Kit enhancement coming at the same time as Christmas!
But I keep putting things on the list and then taking them off.
I think If i don't just sumbit it today I may go looney.

Have a happy holiday!
Sonia

Sonia this is my 4th month too ~ I have sent in TWO separate kit enhancement orders this past week! LOL. Good thing I had a record breaking month and can "justify". How frequently do all consultants get the kit enhancement opportunity? I'm trying to keep from ordering MORE. :)

What did you end up with? I finally purchased the rectangular stone, lid, carrier... the rack... a mini deep dish... lots of stuff.

Sonia_J said:
i have to check what its called - its in the car... but i think it was in the one with info on selling the the collections: Stoneware Smple Additions and Cookware.
You put a few ice cubes in the small saute pan and after a few minutes the whle thing - sides and bottom - are the same cold temperature.
it shows how well it distributes the cool. the same would be said if it were hot but then you have burns and lawsuits. =)

I put an ice cube in a SA small bowl at the same time I place in the cookware and put in the middle of everyone so they can see that the one in the pan is melting 3x the rate of the other one. Also have someone touch the pan before the cube goes in and after a minute when the entire pan is ice cold. Then I'll put another cube in the cookware to be passed around. It really is amazing. I think the idea is from the "collections" cd? A worthwhile cd to own as it discusses stones, SA and cookware ~ gives you lots of ways to get the message across that guests are "investing" not splurging on these purchases.

I'm mad at myself for leaving off the insulated tote from my zillion revisions.
But I got the bar pan and loaf pan and square baker. I also got the small saute pan and several of the nylon tools. I got the small batter bowl and a kitchen spritzer and a couple of the pantry rubs. I think I got the All the Best cookbook too...
OH yeah I am IN LOVE with the flour/suage shaker! Ok so it looks HUGE in the catalog and it is just an ity bitty thing but I made kalochkis (dont know hwo spell that cookie name) this weekend and used it with powdered sugar. I need more of them!!!
I've already started my list for April's KE. =)

Sonia_J said:
I'm mad at myself for leaving off the insulated tote from my zillion revisions.
But I got the bar pan and loaf pan and square baker. I also got the small saute pan and several of the nylon tools. I got the small batter bowl and a kitchen spritzer and a couple of the pantry rubs. I think I got the All the Best cookbook too...
OH yeah I am IN LOVE with the flour/suage shaker! Ok so it looks HUGE in the catalog and it is just an ity bitty thing but I made kalochkis (dont know hwo spell that cookie name) this weekend and used it with powdered sugar. I need more of them!!!
I've already started my list for April's KE. =)

Sonia, you can add the tote if you want (I sent TWO orders!) ~ you will LOVE All the Best. It is the one cookbook I am having the most fun with ~ the pictures of the braids and rings can't be beat! I love the flour/sugar shaker too ~ I have one for cinn-sugar and just ordered one to keep powdered sugar in! Will you share your cookie recipe??? :)

1. What is included in the Fun With Kit Enhancement?

The Fun With Kit Enhancement includes a mini spatula, a mini serving spatula, a pastry brush, a cookie press, and a measuring spoon set.

2. Can the Fun With Kit Enhancement be used with other Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the mini spatula and mini serving spatula can be used with any of our cookware and bakeware. The pastry brush can be used with our stoneware and non-stick bakeware. The cookie press can be used with any of our cookie sheets and the measuring spoon set is compatible with all of our measuring cups.

3. Is the Fun With Kit Enhancement dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the items in the Fun With Kit Enhancement are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Are the measuring spoons in the Fun With Kit Enhancement accurate?

Yes, all of our measuring spoons go through rigorous testing to ensure accuracy and consistency.

5. Can the Fun With Kit Enhancement be used by children?

While the items in the Fun With Kit Enhancement are safe for children to use, we recommend adult supervision for children under the age of 12.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • princessmeshelle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies