• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Boost Team Morale with These Fun and Engaging Meeting Games!

In summary, the paper game was a lot of fun and it was easy to run. The group learned about some of their goals and achievements.
Nanisu
Gold Member
Anyone have any? I usually have 7-10 at my meetings and I want to start doing more fun games....my meeting is next Monday, planning it today and tomorrow.

we did a little game at Upper Level Academy that I thought was fun. You take a piece of white paper, fold it in 3rds and write your name on one third, favorite color on the second 3rd and your proudest PC moment on the last third.

I am going to do it at my meeting tonight because I have a lot of new people. I am going to have them write their favorite product, proudest moment and a goal. Then have everyone stand up and talk for a few minutes about themselves. Great way to learn a lot of info about them very quickly.

We just did the "where in the catalog is it" game. I was the "customer" trying to find that egg seperator, or that round stone thing in the catalog. The group had to find the item in the catalog with the page number and give a hint or tip about the item. It was good because others learned new tips/hints they may not have known about the product. Each answer got a ticket and a chance to win the prize (a duplicate Spring product). If you'd like the full questions/answers for this, just let me know.

my meeting was last night and the paper game was great. I learned a lot about what some goals and acheivements that people were proud of that I did not know already. really recommend it. Doesn't have to take a lot of time either

jla8279 said:
We just did the "where in the catalog is it" game. I was the "customer" trying to find that egg seperator, or that round stone thing in the catalog. The group had to find the item in the catalog with the page number and give a hint or tip about the item. It was good because others learned new tips/hints they may not have known about the product. Each answer got a ticket and a chance to win the prize (a duplicate Spring product). If you'd like the full questions/answers for this, just let me know.
I would love this info! TIA!

Thanks for the ideas...have done the catalog scavenger hunt, the other game sounds fun but what I am looking for is a game or two where they have to work together as a team to accomplish something...trying to take the team to the next level as a TEAM....

1. What are some fun team building games for a large group?

Some popular team building games for large groups include "Two Truths and a Lie," "Blindfolded Obstacle Course," and "Human Knot."

2. How can team building games improve communication skills?

Team building games require participants to work together and communicate effectively in order to succeed, which can help improve communication skills.

3. Are there team building games that can be done remotely?

Yes, there are many team building games that can be done remotely, such as virtual scavenger hunts, online escape rooms, and virtual team building challenges.

4. Can team building games be tailored to specific goals or objectives?

Yes, team building games can be customized to specific goals or objectives, such as improving problem-solving skills, promoting teamwork, or enhancing leadership skills.

5. How often should team building games be implemented?

The frequency of team building games can vary depending on the needs and goals of the team, but it is recommended to have at least one team building activity every quarter to maintain strong team dynamics.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzyengl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kreaser
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • c00p