• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Shower Game to Show off Pampered Chef Rubs and Mixes

In summary, the "Spice Mix Challenge" is a fun shower game where teams taste and identify different Pampered Chef rubs and mixes. It usually lasts 15-20 minutes and can be customized to fit any theme or occasion. Prizes for the game may include a gift basket of Pampered Chef products or a set of the featured rubs and mixes. All featured rubs and mixes can be purchased through Pampered Chef or earned for free by hosting a party with a consultant.
Cool2Cook
Silver Member
Attached is a game to do at a Pampered Chef bridal shower. You take whatever rubs and mixes you have at home and dump some of each into small little containers (about 10-12) You number each one (so you know the answers) and then you hand each guest a copy of the attached sheet. They pass around the mini containers and try to guess which rub/mix it is. They can open the containers and smell/look, just not taste. After all guests are finished, tell the answers and whichever guest has the most correct, gets a free rub (one that you brought with you). Oh, the Bride gets to keep all the little containers too when it is over. I think this will be fun. :) I am doing it on Sat. The attachment is in Word, but I made it in Works first, so if it looks a little weird, that is why. But you'll get the just!

Attachments

• P.C. bridal shower game-Spice Girls.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 761
Thanks- I am going to have to borrow or buy some of these spices/rubs but I too want to give it a try for A Sept. shower-- even could be good for a regular party during the dribble in.

I love this idea - for a shower and regular show! A page with a recipe for each spice would be a great idea for the host/bride; this way, she'll have a recipe for some spices she may never have used. You could also have it available for the guests to see so they could get ideas too.

What is the "Spice Mix Challenge" game?

The "Spice Mix Challenge" is a fun shower game where guests are divided into teams and given a variety of Pampered Chef rubs and mixes to taste and identify. The team with the most correct answers wins a prize.

How long does the "Spice Mix Challenge" game typically last?

The game usually lasts about 15-20 minutes, depending on the number of guests and the number of rubs and mixes used.

Can we customize the "Spice Mix Challenge" game to fit our specific theme or occasion?

Yes, absolutely! The game can be customized to fit any theme or occasion by using rubs and mixes that match the theme or by giving the teams creative names related to the occasion.

What types of prizes are usually given out for the "Spice Mix Challenge" game?

Prizes can vary, but some popular options include a small gift basket of Pampered Chef products, a gift card, or a set of the featured rubs and mixes used in the game.

Can we purchase the featured rubs and mixes used in the "Spice Mix Challenge" game?

Yes, all of the featured rubs and mixes used in the game are available for purchase through Pampered Chef. You can also speak to your Pampered Chef consultant about hosting a party to earn free products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefmartha
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KayteTUrner
  • scrapbuckman
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Meigs