• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Efficiency with Our Full Service Checkout Solutions

In summary, the Full Service Check Out offered by Pampered Chef involves a consultant assisting a customer with their purchase, making recommendations and answering questions. It can take anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour and there is no extra cost for this service. Customers can still earn host rewards and make changes to their order after the Full Service Check Out.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Does anyone have a format for this? I read about it in CN, but there is no details. Thank you.

go on youtube and search "pampered chef cooking show". There are a series of videos of Jillian Grant (6 of them) She goes through her whole show and her f.s.c.o. Worth watching.

Thanks; Jillian does do a good job

Hi there! I am also a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to share a format with you for whatever you need. Can you provide a little more context or information about what you are looking for? I want to make sure I give you the most helpful and accurate format. Looking forward to hearing back from you!

What is the process for a Full Service Check Out?

The Full Service Check Out involves a Pampered Chef consultant personally assisting a customer with their purchase. The consultant will walk the customer through the ordering process, making product recommendations and answering any questions they may have. Once the order is complete, the consultant will input it into the system and handle the payment and shipping details.

How long does a Full Service Check Out usually take?

The length of a Full Service Check Out can vary depending on the size of the order and the number of questions the customer may have. On average, it can take anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour.

Do I have to pay extra for a Full Service Check Out?

No, there is no additional cost for a Full Service Check Out. It is a complimentary service provided by Pampered Chef to ensure our customers have a seamless and personalized shopping experience.

Can I still earn host rewards with a Full Service Check Out?

Yes, customers can still earn host rewards when using the Full Service Check Out option. The consultant will apply any applicable rewards to the order before finalizing it.

Can I make changes to my order after a Full Service Check Out?

Yes, changes can be made to an order after a Full Service Check Out, but it is recommended to do so as soon as possible. Customers can contact their consultant to make any necessary changes or additions to their order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MissChef
  • cookingwithdot
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
Replies
Views
Wildfire