• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create a Stylish & Simple Invite: DIY Ideas

In summary, the conversation discusses the use of full page invitations for Pampered Chef shows and the benefits of using them. Some users prefer using full page invitations, as they can be easily modified and saved, unlike the ones provided by Pampered Chef. Others have noticed a difference in sales when using full page invitations, with guests being more likely to place orders from the mini catalog included. Some users also mention sending both a full page invite and a mini catalog in the same envelope, which only requires one stamp.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
For those who use a full page invitation, can you post it? I'm wanting to use a simple black and white invite that I'll print on colored paper and stuff in an envelope with the mini catalog.

There are downloadable versions on CC, in the theme show archives. Those are the ones I use.

I use this one - I got it from Crystal Patton...I like it because it's easy to modify for whatever kind of show I'm doing - and it's savable, unlike the ones from PC.

Attachments

• full page invite-1.doc
    33 KB · Views: 478
NooraK said:

ChefBeckyD said:
I use this one - I got it from Crystal Patton...I like it because it's easy to modify for whatever kind of show I'm doing - and it's savable, unlike the ones from PC.

Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks!

I do like to be able to save them, I keep copies of all invites for hosts on my computer. when they reschedule all I have to do is change their date.

I do a similar invitation to Becky's; however, I add at the bottom that there are 4 ways to order:
1. Attend the show
2. Order from the host
3. Order online and I give step-by-step instructions on how to do that
4. Order from me and include my e-mail and phone

okay so i am fairly new to PC and for my first 3 parties i have just sent out the regular postcard invite. however with my new fall/winter supply order i decided to send out the mini caddys. for those that do the full page invite, do you find that those are better with getting guests? i guess i am just wondering what the benefits are of using full page invites are?? TIA

I am also quite new; however, I send this full page invite out along with a mini-catalog. When the HO ran out and I couldn't order more, my latest shows haven't gotten the mini's. Shows that I sent mini's out for had way higher sales. When they call to RSVP or the host calls to check, she often gets, "Oh, by the way I want such and such on page, 5" etc. I've had a big difference, and it is worth the extra postage. My first show was $771!

gwyn26 said:
I am also quite new; however, I send this full page invite out along with a mini-catalog. When the HO ran out and I couldn't order more, my latest shows haven't gotten the mini's. Shows that I sent mini's out for had way higher sales. When they call to RSVP or the host calls to check, she often gets, "Oh, by the way I want such and such on page, 5" etc. I've had a big difference, and it is worth the extra postage. My first show was $771!

I'm noticing a difference in sales this month w/o the mini, too. :(

gwyn26 said:

There shouldn't be extra postage for sending a mini, I send a mini w/ a full page invite and it's only one stamp...

chefsteph07 said:
There shouldn't be extra postage for sending a mini, I send a mini w/ a full page invite and it's only one stamp...

how do you send the mini and full page invite? do you put them in an envelope??

chefsteph07 said:

I think she's probably referring to vs. a postcard invite.

1. How can I create a stylish and simple invite on a budget?

Creating a stylish and simple invite doesn't have to break the bank. Utilize free design software like Canva or PicMonkey to create your invitation. You can also print on cardstock or use digital invitations to save on printing costs.

2. What are some DIY ideas for creating a stylish invite?

Some DIY ideas for creating a stylish invite include using unique materials like vellum paper or fabric, adding a touch of hand lettering or calligraphy, incorporating fun patterns or textures, and using creative envelope liners.

3. How can I make my invitation stand out?

To make your invitation stand out, try using bold colors or unique fonts, adding a personal touch like a photo or custom illustration, or using unconventional shapes or sizes for your invitation.

4. Do you have any tips for writing a simple yet stylish invitation?

When writing your invitation, keep the message concise and to the point. Use clear and easy-to-read fonts, and make sure to include all necessary information such as date, time, location, and RSVP instructions. Adding a fun or witty phrase can also make your invitation stand out.

5. How can I incorporate my theme into my invitation design?

To incorporate your theme into your invitation design, use colors, patterns, or images that represent your theme. You can also incorporate elements from your theme into the envelope or envelope liner, or use themed stickers or stamps to add a special touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kam
Replies