1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Full Page Invite

1. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

For those who use a full page invitation, can you post it? I'm wanting to use a simple black and white invite that I'll print on colored paper and stuff in an envelope with the mini catalog.

Aug 17, 2009
  2. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

There are downloadable versions on CC, in the theme show archives. Those are the ones I use.

Aug 17, 2009
  3. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Aug 17, 2009
  4. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I use this one - I got it from Crystal Patton...I like it because it's easy to modify for whatever kind of show I'm doing - and it's savable, unlike the ones from PC.

Attached Files:

Aug 17, 2009
  5. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks!

I do like to be able to save them, I keep copies of all invites for hosts on my computer. when they reschedule all I have to do is change their date.

Aug 17, 2009
  6. gwyn26

gwyn26 Novice Member

I do a similar invitation to Becky's; however, I add at the bottom that there are 4 ways to order:
    1. Attend the show
    2. Order from the host
    3. Order online and I give step-by-step instructions on how to do that
    4. Order from me and include my e-mail and phone

Aug 20, 2009
  7. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

okay so i am fairly new to PC and for my first 3 parties i have just sent out the regular postcard invite. however with my new fall/winter supply order i decided to send out the mini caddys. for those that do the full page invite, do you find that those are better with getting guests? i guess i am just wondering what the benefits are of using full page invites are?? TIA

Aug 20, 2009
  8. gwyn26

gwyn26 Novice Member

I am also quite new; however, I send this full page invite out along with a mini-catalog. When the HO ran out and I couldn't order more, my latest shows haven't gotten the mini's. Shows that I sent mini's out for had way higher sales. When they call to RSVP or the host calls to check, she often gets, "Oh, by the way I want such and such on page, 5" etc. I've had a big difference, and it is worth the extra postage. My first show was $771!

Aug 20, 2009
  9. ChefBeckyD

I'm noticing a difference in sales this month w/o the mini, too. :(

Aug 20, 2009
  10. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

There shouldn't be extra postage for sending a mini, I send a mini w/ a full page invite and it's only one stamp...

Aug 20, 2009
  11. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

how do you send the mini and full page invite? do you put them in an envelope??

Aug 20, 2009
  12. ChefBeckyD

I think she's probably referring to vs. a postcard invite.

Aug 20, 2009
Have something to add?