• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why do I love coffee, Jesus, and Pampered Chef?

In summary, the person loves coffee for its energizing and delicious qualities, and they view Jesus as a guiding light in their life. They have a strong connection to Pampered Chef and are excited about virtual parties with the brand. While they also love their friends and family, coffee holds a special place in their heart as a go-to pick-me-up and treat.
Tanya Becker
I LOVE coffee!!!!! Love it! Love it!!!!!! I am pretty much a "no coffee, no talkie" kinda girl......
I also love my friends and family (some not as much as coffee ) *wink*
I Love Jesus and am very involved with my church....
I have loved Pampered Chef from the very first day I encountered it, even sold it a million years ago and still have and use my original vegetable peeler!!!!
I am excited to be involved again with Pampered Chef as a whole world of Virtual Parties opens a new set of doors... I may still do home parties... Who doesn't love good food and gatherings with friends and families???? The reality is though, in this fast paced world that we live in now, something like a virtual party, where you can look at your leisure and still have a good time, learn new recipes and some quick tips to make your daily living a little less stressful has to sound fantastic!!!! Thanks for checking out my little footprint....
Oh! And....... did I mention that I love Coffee????

Welcome to CS Tanya!

Hi Tanya! Welcome to Pampered Chef and Chef Success!

1. Why do you love coffee so much?

I love coffee because it gives me the energy and focus to start my day. Plus, it just tastes amazing!

2. How does Jesus play a role in your life?

Jesus is my guiding light and source of strength. I am very involved with my church and my faith brings me great joy and purpose.

3. What is your relationship with Pampered Chef?

I have loved Pampered Chef since the first day I encountered it. I even sold it in the past and still use my original vegetable peeler. It's a brand that truly stands the test of time.

4. Why are you excited about virtual parties with Pampered Chef?

In today's fast-paced world, virtual parties offer a convenient and fun way to learn new recipes and tips, all while connecting with friends and family. It's the perfect combination of efficiency and enjoyment.

5. Is coffee really your top love?

Well, I may love my friends and family equally, but there's no denying that coffee holds a special place in my heart. It's my go-to for a pick-me-up and a delicious treat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LBotzler
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jill Gilliland
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kara Eaton