• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Fudge Recipes - Share Your Favorites!

In summary, the conversation is about sharing different fudge recipes. One person shares a two-step fudge recipe using chocolate chips, frosting, and optional peanut butter. Another person shares a never-fail fudge recipe with marshmallow cream, sugar, evaporated milk, chocolate morsels, and optional nuts. Another person shares an easy fudge recipe with powdered sugar, butter, peanut butter, and optional melted chocolate bar. Someone else shares a variation of the five-minute fudge recipe using chocolate and butterscotch chips, sweetened condensed milk, and optional nuts or craisins. The conversation also includes tips and variations for each recipe.
Jennie4PC
My friend called me needing some fudge recipes and I thought I would ask here. So if anyone has any tried and true deliciose fudge recipes that would be awsome.
I already have the 2 step fudge recipe

Last edited:
My favorite one is this: (this is truly never fail fudge...just as simple as the one with frosting, but the taste is MUCH better!)One 12 oz bag of chocolate chips
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup peanut butterMelt these together, and then add 1 tsp vanilla extract.Pour into an 8x8 pan lined with parchment, and let it harden. Once hard, pull out by edges of paper, and cut into small squares.If you don't want peanut butter - then you don't have to add it...it was just my addition anyway. :)

Here is my favorite fudge recipe!

1 jar marshmallow cream
1 1/2 c. sugar
2/3 c. evaporated milk
1/4 c. butter
1/4 tsp. salt
12 oz. (2 c.) chocolate morsels
1/2 c. chopped nuts (optional)
1 tsp. vanilla

In saucepan, combine marshmallow cream, sugar, milk, butter and salt. Bring to full boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add chocolate morsels; stir until morsels melt and mixture is smooth. Stir in nuts and vanilla. Pour into 8-inch square pan. Chill until firm. About 2 hours.

Here is my favorite ... I call it "idiot fudge" because even an idiot like me can make it!

(I double it)

2 lb. powdered sugar
1 lb. butter or margerine, melted
2 cups peanut butter
2 tsp. vanilla

Spread in 13 by 9 pan, chill until firm. For best results, chill leftovers.

Just made the fudge in the 2nd post and it was super easy!

2 Step Fudge (great!!)
1 bag chocolate chips (any kind, I like to use the ones that are half peanut butter and half chocolate, or the mint!)
1 can chocolate frosting (not the whipped kind!)

1. In Small Saucepan melt chips & frosting together over low heat.
2. Spread hot fudge into Small Bar Pan and allow to cool.
3. Cut into squares and serve.
Or for a decorative touch, place slightly cooled fudge into Easy Accent Decorator, line Mini-Muffin Pan with paper cup liners and make fudge rosettes using star tip.
You can also use your Cookie Press, disk #8 works best.
Allow fudge to set up before putting into Cookie Press!

Peanut Butter Fudge
2 sticks butter
1 lb. box confectioners sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1. Melt butter in Classic Batter Bowl and add confectioners sugar
and peanut butter.
2. Mix well using Stainless Steel Whisk.
3. Pour into 9”X13” buttered Rectangular Baker.
4. If desired melt large Hershey bar in Small Micro Cooker and pour on top. Let cool.

The second one is my "idiot fudge" and going only by memory ... I forgot the unsweetened cocoa powder. It says 3 tbs. per recipe ... I like my really chocolatey so I use REALLY heaping spoons!

I do the 5-Minute Fudge with my own twist:1 bag (2 c) chocolate chips
1/2 bag (1 c) butterscotch chips
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 t vanilla
1 c nuts (optional)Line a square pan with parchment or Reynolds Release. Melt the chips and sweetened condensed milk together in a medium pan over medium heat, stirring frequently. As soon as the chips are melted and the mixture looks smooth, remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Spread into the lined pan. Once cool, remove from pan and cut into squares. Notes:You cannot taste the butterscotch chips. They just add a richness to the fudge.I substitute orange extract for the vanilla and craisins for the nuts.

1. How many servings does the fudge recipe make?

The number of servings varies depending on the recipe, but most fudge recipes make about 24 pieces.

2. Can I use alternative sweeteners in the fudge recipes?

Yes, you can use alternative sweeteners such as honey, maple syrup, or coconut sugar in place of traditional sugar. Just be sure to adjust the measurements accordingly.

3. Do I need any special equipment to make fudge?

No, you do not need any special equipment. However, having a candy thermometer can be helpful for achieving the perfect consistency.

4. How long does it take for fudge to set?

It typically takes about 2 hours for fudge to set at room temperature. If you want to speed up the process, you can place it in the fridge for about 30 minutes.

5. Can I freeze fudge?

Yes, you can freeze fudge for up to 3 months. Just be sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and then place it in an airtight container before freezing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dessertMama
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
raebates
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • wadesgirl