• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the secret recipe for fudge in the Easy Accent Decorator?

I have not tried this recipe with the EAD so I cannot comment on that. This recipe calls for 1 can of chocolate frosting and 1 bag of chips.
thebowman
Gold Member
I have misplace the recipe for fudge I have used in my Cookie Shows. I remember 1 Can Chocolate frosting and chocolate chips melted together and cooled slightly then put into the Easy Accent Decorator and using the star tip make stars on a frozen stone...the set up almost immediatly and are smooth. But I can't remember how much of the chocolate chips. anyone know?

I want to say it's maybe the whole bag. :confused: Unfortunately I'm not 100% sure, so hopefully someone else will know exactly.

its a 16 oz bag (I'm almost positive) its the regular size of choc chips.. not the large oversized bag. My daughter made these a few times. I had NO idea you could use your EAD for them.

Tell me more if there is any more?

thebowman said:
I have misplace the recipe for fudge I have used in my Cookie Shows. I remember 1 Can Chocolate frosting and chocolate chips melted together and cooled slightly then put into the Easy Accent Decorator and using the star tip make stars on a frozen stone...the set up almost immediatly and are smooth. But I can't remember how much of the chocolate chips. anyone know?

Did you find out how much...I love this idea!!!

White chocolate and vanilla frosting with finely crushed candy canes too!

It is a full, regular sized bag of baking chips. We made these at our last cluster meeting, then I made some at home and took them to Tae Kwon Do for everyone to share. :D

Omg!!!
thebowman said:
:eek: I love this idea....how colorful this would be:) You really have me thinking now.....

I have made lots of different flavors of these, look up 2 step fudge, it has been talked about a lot on here. In May for a HWC show I made some with raspberry chips and chocolate frosting, cherry frosting and white chips I was told they tasted just like Cherry Mash, but one small bite was WAY too sweet for me, and for Teacher Appreciation week earlier this year I made some smores ones, OMG, they were SOOOOOOO good, I almost didn't send them to the school, lol.

chopper?
thebowman said:
Can you "crush" the candy canes with the food chopper or do you use the meat tenderizer?

quiverfull7 said:
Can you "crush" the candy canes with the food chopper or do you use the meat tenderizer?

You can use either one. I've always used the food chopper. It's always a good idea to use the higher priced product :) but definitely cross sell the tenderizer by saying they can use that too.

This fudge is SO good and SO simple. It tastes like the fudge my Mom used to make that tooks hours of stirring!!

You can also line the square baker with parchment paper and pour the fudge into that. Chill in fridge then lift out and cut into squares.

GeorgiaPeach said:
You can use either one. I've always used the food chopper. It's always a good idea to use the higher priced product :) but definitely cross sell the tenderizer by saying they can use that too.

This fudge is SO good and SO simple. It tastes like the fudge my Mom used to make that tooks hours of stirring!!

You can also line the square baker with parchment paper and pour the fudge into that. Chill in fridge then lift out and cut into squares.
Or use the creative cutters. I make pink 2-step fudge for wedding fairs and showers and cut with the heart shape.

PS: It's a 12 oz. bag of chocolate chips that is used.

Searching through the files on fudge comes up with a bunch of recipes including for the EAD.

1. How do I use the Easy Accent Decorator to make fudge?

The Easy Accent Decorator is a great tool for creating beautiful and delicious fudge. To use it, simply fill the decorator with your prepared fudge mixture and choose the desired tip. Then, hold the decorator over a parchment-lined baking sheet and squeeze the handle to create perfectly shaped fudge pieces.

2. Can I use the Easy Accent Decorator for all fudge recipes?

The Easy Accent Decorator is suitable for most fudge recipes, however, it works best with thicker, less liquidy mixtures. If your fudge mixture is too runny, it may not hold its shape when using the decorator.

3. How do I clean the Easy Accent Decorator after using it for fudge?

Cleaning the Easy Accent Decorator is simple. First, disassemble the decorator by removing the plunger and tips. Wash all parts in warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly. The decorator is also dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

4. Can I use the Easy Accent Decorator for other treats besides fudge?

Yes, the Easy Accent Decorator is a versatile tool that can be used for a variety of treats such as icing, whipped cream, and even mashed potatoes. Just make sure to thoroughly clean the decorator between uses.

5. Can I customize the size of the fudge pieces with the Easy Accent Decorator?

Yes, the Easy Accent Decorator comes with three different tips that allow you to create fudge pieces in various sizes and shapes. Experiment with different tips to find the perfect size for your fudge pieces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • nancycookspc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • pattikake
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies