• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried Fudge Covered Mint Cookies for Your After Dinner Treat?

In summary, the Fudge Covered Mint Cookies are made with a rich chocolate fudge coating and a delectable mint-flavored cookie center. They contain sugar, enriched flour, vegetable oil, cocoa, and natural flavors. However, they are not suitable for those with gluten or dairy allergies as they contain wheat, milk, and soy ingredients. Each package contains approximately 12 cookies and they do not contain any artificial colors or flavors. They can be frozen for up to 3 months in an airtight container.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
What type of cookie is everyone using for the After Dinner Mint Triangles? Anything other than girl guide cookies? What type is available in the US?

Keebler has Grasshopper cookies. Walmart also has a generic version.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002OXLXLG/?tag=pfamazon01-20

I just LOVE Grasshoppers...

I don't think we have these in Canada. I will have to cross the border into Buffalo to get them. Anything like this in Canada?

We do have the girl guide cookies in Canada - $4 a box from your neighbourhood Spark/Brownie/Girl Guide. But I believe President's Choice also has them, Walmart has a Keebler cookie here too...

Thanks. I did not know that Pres Choice and Walmart has them. I'll have to take a look this evening.

Let us know how they come out, I'm dying to try it....

What are the ingredients in the Fudge Covered Mint Cookies?

The Fudge Covered Mint Cookies are made with a rich chocolate fudge coating and a delectable mint-flavored cookie center. The ingredients also include sugar, enriched flour, vegetable oil, cocoa, and natural flavors.

Are the Fudge Covered Mint Cookies suitable for those with dietary restrictions?

Unfortunately, the Fudge Covered Mint Cookies are not suitable for those with gluten or dairy allergies. They contain wheat, milk, and soy ingredients. However, we do offer a variety of other cookies that may meet your dietary needs.

How many cookies are in each package of Fudge Covered Mint Cookies?

Each package of Fudge Covered Mint Cookies contains approximately 12 cookies.

Do the Fudge Covered Mint Cookies contain artificial colors or flavors?

No, the Fudge Covered Mint Cookies do not contain any artificial colors or flavors. We use only natural ingredients to create the delicious mint flavor.

Can the Fudge Covered Mint Cookies be frozen?

Yes, you can freeze the Fudge Covered Mint Cookies for up to 3 months. Just make sure to store them in an airtight container to maintain freshness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krissichef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Careyann