• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Form for Outside Orders? Check Out This Template!

In summary, a Fundraiser Outside Order Form is a form that allows customers to support a fundraising event by placing orders. It can be accessed through a unique link or physical copy provided by the organization or consultant. Each form is specific to one fundraiser and multiple forms must be filled out for supporting multiple fundraisers. Accepted payment methods include credit/debit cards, checks, and cash. There is a deadline for submitting orders, which will be specified by the organization or consultant. It is important to submit orders before the deadline for timely delivery.
Princess
Does anyone have a form they created for outside orders?

Hey PrincessCheck out the thread 6 down from this one (look for the yellow triangle with exclamation mark).

Scott from Washington state has some great ideas and an OSOF you will love!!!

Yes, I have a form that I created for outside orders. It includes fields for the customer's name, contact information, order details, and payment information. I also have a section for special requests or instructions. I find it helpful to have a standardized form to ensure all necessary information is collected and to keep track of orders. Let me know if you would like me to share the template with you.

1. What is a Fundraiser Outside Order Form?

A Fundraiser Outside Order Form is a form that allows customers to place orders and support a fundraising event for a specific organization or cause. These orders are typically placed outside of a traditional party or event.

2. How do I access the Fundraiser Outside Order Form?

The Fundraiser Outside Order Form can be accessed through a unique link provided by the organization or through a consultant's personal website. You can also ask your consultant to provide you with a physical copy of the form.

3. Can I place an order for multiple fundraisers on one form?

No, each Fundraiser Outside Order Form is specific to one fundraiser. If you would like to support multiple fundraisers, you will need to fill out a separate form for each one.

4. What payment methods are accepted for fundraiser orders?

We accept credit/debit cards, checks, or cash for fundraiser orders. Please make sure to include your preferred payment method when submitting your order.

5. Is there a deadline for submitting fundraiser orders?

Yes, each fundraiser will have a specific deadline for submitting orders. This information should be provided by the organization or consultant. It is important to submit your order before the deadline to ensure timely delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wmwitt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
theresa_d
  • ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies