• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Women's Convertible Jacket

In summary, the Women's Convertible Jacket is a durable and lightweight jacket made of a blend of nylon and spandex. It is water-resistant and can be converted into a vest with zip-off sleeves. It also features two front pockets with zipper closures and is available in sizes XS to 3XL for a comfortable fit for all body types.
twinkie10
Gold Member
THIS ITEM HAS SOLD! THANK YOU, EVERYONE!!!I'm going out of business....I have a gorgeous microfiber quilted jacket that converts to a vest, giving you two great looks for the price of one! It features zip-off fleece sleeves, a nylon taffeta body lining and is wind and water resistant. The color is avocado with The Pampered Chef logo embroidered at the bottom hem, left of the zipper, in muted silver. It has pockets on the outside, as well one on the inside. The size is XL, but this garment runs small. I usually wear a M/L. I paid $50 for it and it still looks brand new! Asking $25, plus shipping.

Attachments

• 004 (3).jpg
    004 (3).jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 323
Last edited:
What is shipping to 16350, b/c I will probably take it if shipping isnt too much. : - )

1. What materials is the Women's Convertible Jacket made of?

The Women's Convertible Jacket is made of a durable and lightweight blend of nylon and spandex.

2. Is the Women's Convertible Jacket water-resistant?

Yes, the Women's Convertible Jacket is designed with a water-resistant finish to protect you from light rain and moisture.

3. Can the Women's Convertible Jacket be converted into a vest?

Yes, the Women's Convertible Jacket features zip-off sleeves that allow you to easily convert it into a vest for more versatility.

4. Are there pockets on the Women's Convertible Jacket?

Yes, the Women's Convertible Jacket has two front pockets with zipper closures to securely hold your essentials.

5. What sizes are available for the Women's Convertible Jacket?

The Women's Convertible Jacket is available in sizes ranging from XS to 3XL, ensuring a comfortable fit for every body type.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinkie10
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • lvanderw