• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Winter Catalogs Now - Limited Supply, Free Shipping!

In summary, the deadline to order the winter catalogs is December 31st. After this date, the catalogs will no longer be available for purchase. You can order the winter catalogs by visiting our website or contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to assist you with placing an order. There is a limited supply of winter catalogs available and each customer is allowed to order up to 10 catalogs. Shipping for the winter catalogs is free for a limited time. If you are not satisfied with the winter catalogs, you can receive a full refund within 30 days of receiving them.
BettieC
Gold Member
I have 2 packs of 25 each winter catalogs, if anyone is in need of them I can send them out asap for 14.00 each shipping included

Are these the ones with SA or knifes on the cover?

TIA

Sa................................................................

I have a bunch with the knife block if anyone needs any.

Anyone interested?

Hi Bettie,

I am interested in these if they are still available. I still have 4 shows this month and I thought I'd be okay, however I just found out that my show on Tuesday has been changed to a fundraiser with a minimum of 20 people:eek::). And I just did a vendor show yesterday. Now I'm nervous that I don't have enough to finish out my month:rolleyes:.

Please let me know if these are available and I will send a check or MO to you on tomorrow.

Thanks a bunch!
Karen

I just PM'ed you Karen

I have some with the Knife block on it if you need more.

1. What is the deadline to order the winter catalogs?

The deadline to order the winter catalogs is December 31st. After this date, the catalogs will no longer be available for purchase.

2. How can I order the winter catalogs?

You can order the winter catalogs by visiting our website or contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to assist you with placing an order.

3. Is there a limit to the number of winter catalogs I can order?

Yes, there is a limited supply of winter catalogs available. Each customer is allowed to order up to 10 catalogs. This ensures that everyone has a chance to receive a catalog before they are sold out.

4. Is there a cost for shipping the winter catalogs?

No, shipping for the winter catalogs is free. This offer is only available for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of it while it lasts.

5. Can I receive a refund if I am not satisfied with the winter catalogs?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products including the winter catalogs. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return the catalogs for a full refund within 30 days of receiving them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MicheleATX
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MicheleATX
  • wadesgirl
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • whitneythompson