• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Utility Knife W/ Sharpening Case (Retired) - New in Package!

In summary, the utility knife discussed is approximately 4.5 inches long and is not dishwasher safe. The blade is made of stainless steel and the handle is made of plastic. It comes with a sharpening case and has been retired and is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef, but there are other high-quality knife options available.
Candi_f
Gold Member
$20 includes domestic shipping.

PayPal preferred

I might have someone interested.....let me check with them tomorrow morning.

Great, I'm interested in purchasing! Can you tell me what the shipping method will be and estimated delivery time? Also, can you confirm the total cost including any taxes or fees? Thank you!

What is the length of the utility knife blade?

The blade of the "Fs: Utility Knife W/ Sharpening Case (Retired) - New in Package!" is approximately 4.5 inches long.

Is the knife dishwasher safe?

No, it is not recommended to put this knife in the dishwasher as it may damage the blade and handle.

What material is the knife made of?

The blade of the knife is made of stainless steel, while the handle is made of a durable plastic material.

Does the knife come with a sharpening tool?

Yes, the utility knife comes with a sharpening case that can be used to keep the blade sharp and in good condition.

Is this utility knife still available for purchase?

No, unfortunately this product has been retired and is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, we offer a variety of other high-quality knives that may meet your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahschefshop
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
higoobs
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • doughmama