• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Ultimate Mandoline for Sale - Only Used 2 Times! | $35 + Shipping

In summary, a mandoline is a kitchen tool used for slicing and creating various cuts on fruits and vegetables. It offers precise and consistent cuts, saves time and effort, and is easy to clean. This specific mandoline also has safety features such as a guard and non-slip grip. The seller is looking to find a new home for it as it is no longer needed.
cochef
Gold Member
I have a very gently used -2 or 3 times - Ultimate Mandoline for sale. It is 1-1/2 yrs old and can't be returned. Asking $35 + shipping.

Good Morning! Would you be able to see what shipping to 63468 would be? Thanks so much!!

Let me check on it when I get home from work and I will get back to you ASAP. Thanks

sent a PM with info

What is a mandoline and how does it work?

A mandoline is a kitchen tool used for slicing, julienning, and creating other types of cuts on fruits and vegetables. It consists of a flat platform with adjustable blades and a handle to push the food against the blades for slicing.

What are the benefits of using a mandoline?

Using a mandoline allows for precise and consistent cuts, making it easier to create professional-looking dishes. It also saves time and effort compared to using a knife for slicing.

Is it difficult to clean a mandoline?

No, it is actually quite easy to clean a mandoline. Most models come with a cleaning brush and can be disassembled for thorough cleaning. It is important to clean it immediately after use to prevent food from drying and sticking to the blades.

What are the safety features of this specific mandoline?

This mandoline has a safety guard that protects your fingers from the sharp blades. It also has a non-slip grip to prevent accidents while using it.

Why are you selling this mandoline?

I purchased this mandoline from Pampered Chef but have only used it twice. I no longer have a need for it and would like to find it a new home where it will be put to good use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcthisandthat
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kbader58
  • ajs kitchen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
AmandaHanson
  • Melissa Redford