• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Two Pampered Chef Relics!

In summary, the two Pampered Chef relics are the Classic Batter Bowl and the Mix 'N Scraper®. These relics are special because they are part of the original Pampered Chef collection and have been discontinued. The Classic Batter Bowl has a capacity of 8 cups and measures 8.5 inches in diameter and 5.5 inches in height. The Mix 'N Scraper® is safe to use on non-stick cookware as it is made of silicone and will not scratch the surface. However, these relics have been discontinued and are no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef.
Candi_f
Gold Member
I have two oldies but goodies for sale. Both are a little used but still in good condition.

The first is a two-handled blue zippered tote bag that has a yellow logo that has on it 15 years National Conf. 1995 "Making Dreams Come True". Asking $10.

The other is a 6"x9" folder that has the PC hen logo on it. Inside is a small clear section to put in your biz card and a larger pocket for other items. Also there is notepad w/ the hen logo on it too. Asking $5.

Or...you can have both for $12!!

These are collector's items...but are still useful if you want to use them for your business.

I prefer non-cc PayPal or RME, but can also accept cc PayPal w/fees or USPS money order.

You can contact me off-group at [email protected]

Thanks! :D

Candice

_f, I am interested in both of your items for sale. The tote bag sounds like it would be perfect for carrying all my essentials for a day out, and the folder with the PC hen logo would be great for keeping my business cards organized. I also appreciate the option to purchase both items for a discounted price. Could you please let me know the shipping cost to my zip code? I am also fine with using non-cc PayPal or USPS money order for payment. Thank you!

1. What are the two Pampered Chef relics?

The two Pampered Chef relics are the Classic Batter Bowl and the Mix 'N Scraper®.

2. What makes these relics special?

These relics are special because they are part of the original Pampered Chef collection and have been discontinued. They are highly sought after by collectors and are considered valuable pieces of kitchen history.

3. What are the dimensions of the Classic Batter Bowl?

The Classic Batter Bowl has a capacity of 8 cups and measures 8.5 inches in diameter and 5.5 inches in height.

4. Is the Mix 'N Scraper® safe to use on non-stick cookware?

Yes, the Mix 'N Scraper® is safe to use on non-stick cookware as it is made of silicone and will not scratch the surface.

5. Can I still purchase these relics from Pampered Chef?

No, these relics have been discontinued and are no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find them through third-party sellers or at antique stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Candi_f