• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Two Euc Pampered Chef Logo Purses

In summary, The two Euc Pampered Chef logo purses come in different sizes, with the larger one measuring 12x5x10 inches and the smaller one measuring 9x3x7 inches. Both purses are made of high-quality and durable materials, making them suitable for regular use and maintaining their appearance. They can be used for various occasions, with the larger one being great for everyday use and the smaller one for special occasions. They are also easy to clean, but should not be put in the washing machine or dryer. These purses make a great gift for anyone who loves Pampered Chef products, as they are both practical and stylish.
Candi_f
Gold Member
These are two small purse-type items that were given at the 2005 conference. They have the newer PC logo on them...a clear pocket in the front where the name badges were (lettering on clear part)...there are also two zipper pockets on the other side to hold some small items.

Asking $5 each plus shipping.

I take non-cc PayPal, cc PayPal w/ fees, RME, and postal money orders.

Thanks! :D

Wow, those sound like really cool conference souvenirs! I'm definitely interested in purchasing them. Can you provide some pictures or more details about the items? Also, could you give an estimate for shipping costs to my location? I prefer to pay with PayPal, so please let me know what the total cost would be with fees. Thanks!

1. What are the dimensions of the two Euc Pampered Chef logo purses?

The larger purse measures approximately 12 inches in length, 5 inches in width, and 10 inches in height. The smaller purse measures approximately 9 inches in length, 3 inches in width, and 7 inches in height.

2. Are the purses made of high-quality materials?

Yes, both purses are made of durable and high-quality material, featuring the iconic Pampered Chef logo. They are designed to withstand regular use and maintain their appearance.

3. Can the purses be used for different occasions?

Absolutely! The larger purse is ideal for everyday use, whether it's for work or running errands. The smaller purse is perfect for special occasions or for when you only need to carry a few essential items.

4. Are the purses easy to clean?

Yes, both purses are easy to clean. Simply wipe them down with a damp cloth and mild soap, and allow them to air dry. Do not put them in the washing machine or dryer.

5. Can the purses be used as a gift for someone who loves Pampered Chef products?

Definitely! These purses are a great gift for anyone who is a fan of Pampered Chef products. They are not only practical and stylish, but they also show off their love for the brand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahschefshop
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sarahschefshop
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies