• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs 'Top Achiever' Aprons (2 Available)

In summary, the "Top Achiever" apron can be customized with a name and title for an additional fee by selecting the "personalization" option. It is one-size-fits-all with adjustable straps and is made of a durable cotton/polyester blend. The aprons are machine-washable, but gentle cycles and mild detergents are recommended for maintenance. These aprons can only be purchased by current Pampered Chef consultants as a recognition for their achievements.
kcnancy
Gold Member
Top Achiever is embroidered on each of these blue aprons, both are new. Asking $6 each plus shipping from 66214.View media item 1376

ONE IS SOLD, ONE REMAINING!

Hi kcnancy,I am interested in purchasing one of your Top Achiever aprons. Can you provide more information on the size and material of the apron? Also, what would be the estimated cost for shipping to my location (insert your location here)? Thank you.

1. Can I customize the "Top Achiever" apron with my name and title?

Yes, you can customize the apron with your name and title for an additional fee. Simply select the "personalization" option when adding the apron to your cart and follow the instructions to add your desired text.

2. Are the aprons one-size-fits-all?

Yes, the "Top Achiever" aprons are designed to fit most adults with adjustable neck and waist straps.

3. Are the aprons machine-washable?

Yes, the aprons are machine-washable. However, we recommend washing on a gentle cycle and avoiding harsh detergents to preserve the quality of the apron.

4. Can I purchase the apron without being a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, the "Top Achiever" aprons are only available for purchase by current Pampered Chef consultants as a recognition for their achievements.

5. What material are the aprons made of?

The "Top Achiever" aprons are made of a durable cotton/polyester blend that is machine-washable and designed to withstand frequent use in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • kcnancy