• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Stickers to Spice Up Your Party Invites?

In summary, "Fs" or "The Booster" stickers are used to identify foods that are considered to be "fuel" for the body. Each pack contains 120 stickers, with 20 for each of the 6 food categories. The stickers are reusable and can be used in both the refrigerator and freezer. However, they are not recommended for use on wet or oily surfaces, hot surfaces, or foods straight from the oven.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I bought these thinking I was going to start sending invites for my hosts but it just hasn't worked out.

"Pick a Date Pick a Prize" 1 sheet (70) $1.99
"Enjoy a Girls Night Out" 10 sheets (70 each) $1.99 each
"You're invited to a Party!" 8 sheets (70 each) $1.99 each
"Are You Ready to Party? Come Join Us!" 1 sheet (70) $1.99

I will pay for shipping, unless you only buy one sheet (unless you don't mind them being cut to fit into a letter sized envelope).

$30 if you take them all!

1. What are the "Fs" stickers used for?

The "Fs" stickers, also known as "The Booster" stickers, are used to indicate which foods are considered to be "fuel" for our bodies. These stickers can be placed on food storage containers, meal prep containers, and even on the food itself to remind us to make healthier choices.

2. How many stickers come in a pack?

Each pack of "Fs" stickers contains 120 stickers, with 20 stickers for each of the 6 different categories: protein, healthy fats, fiber, carbohydrates, fruits, and vegetables.

3. Are the stickers reusable?

Yes, the stickers are designed to be reusable. They can be easily removed from containers and food without leaving any residue, allowing you to use them multiple times.

4. Can the stickers be used in the refrigerator and freezer?

Yes, the stickers are made with a special adhesive that can withstand cold temperatures, making them suitable for use in both the refrigerator and freezer.

5. Are there any specific foods that the stickers cannot be used on?

The stickers are not recommended for use on wet or oily surfaces, as they may not adhere properly. It is also not recommended to use them on hot surfaces or foods straight from the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • kaseydee
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • etteluap70PC