• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Spring/Summer Catalogs for Your Collection?

In summary, Barbara is from Long Island and is the Director of a theater in town. She has a bunch of catalogs to sell, and is also looking for more.
jkinak
I have 50 current catalogs that I wish I could use, but August is not looking so good. $20 plus shipping to whoever wants them! I can also sell 25 for $10 plus shipping.

Still in shrink wrap-no labels!

PM if you are interested!

I have a bunch as well - pm if interested on how many - I will break them up! 1.00 a catty plus shipping or the best offer!

jkinak said:
I have 50 current catalogs that I wish I could use, but August is not looking so good. $20 plus shipping to whoever wants them! I can also sell 25 for $10 plus shipping.

Still in shrink wrap-no labels!

PM if you are interested!

I just PM'd you

I have plenty, too! PM me if interested!!!!

PamperedDor said:
I have a bunch as well - pm if interested on how many - I will break them up! 1.00 a catty plus shipping or the best offer!

Don't they only cost .45 each new from the paperwork supply?

LOL! Ok - note to self - don't type up stuff after being poolside all day with the kids and cousins! LOL -

I meant 5 for a 1.00 plus shipping!

Essh, AND I didn't even have a cocktail yesterday - LOL!

I will check and see what I have I might need some I have two fairs this month.

I will definitely need some. I thought I was going to be ok, but I just checked and I am down to like 20. I have 3 shows, a weekly farmer's market, the county fair, and some catalog shows. I am stressin! If anyone still has some to get rid of, PM me please!

Hi Jackie,
I just PM'd you.
Barbara

Barbara - where on LI you from - who is your Director??

I have a 25 pack to get rid of also. I'll match Dor's price.
But you can PM her first.

I also have some too if you haven't received them from anyone else. I'll do a pack of 25 for $10 + shipping as well. PM me if you are interested.

i also have a pack of 25 and will do $10 plus shipping. please email me if interested @ [email protected]

PM me if you still have s/s cattys for sale I need at least one pack maybe two...

1. What is the release date for the Spring/Summer Catalog?

The Spring/Summer Catalog typically is released in late January or early February each year.

2. How long will the Spring/Summer Catalog be available?

The Spring/Summer Catalog is available for about 6 months, from its release date until July or August.

3. Are there any new products featured in the Spring/Summer Catalog?

Yes, the Spring/Summer Catalog always features new and innovative products to help make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

4. Can I still order items from the previous catalog?

Yes, you can still order items from the previous catalog until they are sold out. However, keep in mind that some items may no longer be available.

5. How can I request a Spring/Summer Catalog?

You can request a Spring/Summer Catalog from your Pampered Chef consultant or by contacting our customer service team. You can also view the digital version of the catalog on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef2you