• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Spice Tote and Pampered Chef Bag

In summary, the Spice Tote and Pampered Chef Bag are designed to help organize and transport Pampered Chef spices and kitchen tools. The Spice Tote can hold up to 30 spices and comes with pre-printed and blank labels. The insulated Pampered Chef Bag can be used for both hot and cold items and is perfect for parties and picnics. Both the Spice Tote and Pampered Chef Bag are machine washable and easy to clean.
pctharper
Gold Member
For sale is a tote bage from Merrill with a white dot ribbon on the top (picture attached). $10 plus shipping

I am also selling my Spice Turn About tote bag. It fits the STA as well as a few bottles of sauce in the outside pockets. $25 plus shipping.

I will ship cheapeste way possible.

Attachments

• PC Bag.jpg
    PC Bag.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 489
Not sure if you know but the STA tote bag is available as a non commission order for $18.

completely forgot it was on there! Thanks for pointing that out!

STA-$15

1. What is the purpose of the Spice Tote and Pampered Chef Bag?

The Spice Tote and Pampered Chef Bag are designed to help you organize and transport your Pampered Chef spices and kitchen tools. They are perfect for taking to parties, picnics, or simply keeping your kitchen neat and tidy.

2. How many spices can the Spice Tote hold?

The Spice Tote has room for up to 30 spices, depending on the size of the containers. It comes with 15 pre-printed labels and 10 blank ones for you to customize.

3. Is the Pampered Chef Bag insulated?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Bag is insulated to help keep your food and drinks at the desired temperature for longer periods of time.

4. Can the Pampered Chef Bag be used for hot and cold items?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Bag is versatile and can be used to keep both hot and cold items at their desired temperature. It is perfect for transporting casseroles, salads, and more.

5. How do I clean the Spice Tote and Pampered Chef Bag?

The Spice Tote and Pampered Chef Bag are both machine washable. Simply remove the contents, wipe off any spills or crumbs, and wash on a gentle cycle. Hang to dry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedchef88
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • pctharper